Question for all you so called "purists"......

Jorma

I liked the nice 60 watt incandescent bulb with the ornate globe better that the generic florescent factory lighting that replaced it. :cry:

bgraham34

That was good but how true. To stick with Bulbs. soon enough Disney will goto 80% LED in my opinion. Longer run time and cheaper to operate.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Now that the bulbs been replaced they're going to have to do a paint job as the new brighter light shows up the poor chipped paintwork

imagineersrock said:
I have a friend who knows a friend who is friends with a friend in Imagineering... According to him, since the public isn't reacting very positively to the new bulb, it will be taken down in January after the winter crowds die down, and be given a slightly bigger budget so it can be re-imagineered to hopefully improve it.

Oh No! That was my absolutely favorite lightbulb - it's a tradition to take a picture of it each trip! This will absolutely ruin my trip! :fork:

Chase24

CAPTAIN HOOK said:
Now that the bulbs been replaced they're going to have to do a paint job as the new brighter light shows up the poor chipped paintwork
I hope the rehab is not durning my trip....:lookaroun

CoffeeJedi

bgraham34 said:
That was good but how true. To stick with Bulbs. soon enough Disney will goto 80% LED in my opinion. Longer run time and cheaper to operate.
awww, but LED's just don't have the Magic that a real physical bulb has. i guess lightbulbs just aren't cutting edge anymore like they were in the 60's

LongballMG

I saw the ladder yesterday.... he must like the winter and came north...

He was under the Parachute Jump at Coney Island...

When i saw him I thought of this board... sick isn't it...

Mike

But I read on another website, that someones Fathers, cousins, nephews, grandmothers, hairdresser has a brother who works in the kitchen at the Poly, and they said the lightbulb changing was just a rumor.

wired

I heard that the old bulb was to bright and a guest look directly at it and went blind and is suing Disney.... So it was really a coverup...they did not want other guest to get the idea and start a class action....

Reminds me of Potc, some poeple are just to PC...

lol

nyfrenchy

KevinPage said:
Q: How many Disney fanboys does it take to change a lightbulb ?

A: 10. 1 to change the bulb, the other 9 to whine and complain how
the old bulb was much better.

Enjoy :D :D :D

I'm sorry the correct answer is 50

1 to change the bulb
9 to whine and complain how the old bulb was much better
40 to debate on internet boards if the new bulb is 112 watts or 80 watts.

KevinPage

Original Poster
nyfrenchy said:

1 to change the bulb

I've been outdone in my own thread. :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nyfrenchy said:

1 to change the bulb
40 to debate on internet boards if the new bulb wattage is 112 watts or 80 watts.

Don't forget to add at leats 4 to comment on how stupid the debate is, and how the debators should get a life.

wild01ride

nyfrenchy said:

1 to change the bulb

Sounds like a job for D-troops!!

Members unite!! Maybe if we lobby enough, we can get them to bring back the old, dim, fizzled-out lightbulb!
(Seriously you guys.....all in fun. All in fun!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom