Project Z

Pirate Mountain 2015.
If I'm right would anyone want to bet and pay my way into the park on opening day? If I'm wrong I will pay your way into Universal at the opening of the new Wizardly World of Harry Potter expansion by 2015.

misterID

Little Mermaid is NOT an E-ticket...and ugh I know we've been over this debate before, but all of our insiders agree that it's a D ticket at best.

2012 will be 20 years since the Magic Kingdom's last true E-ticket. AEfx was saying that we probably won't see another E-ticket at the MK in the NEXT DECADE, which happens to be 2010-2019. Which would mean that the next one wouldn't be built until sometime in the following decade 2020-2029. Which would be close to thirty years. :eek:

BUT...

That's if there's not a big shake up in TDO in the next couple years. I just don't see it staying "as is" for much longer.

tbh, I'd like to see them really invest in AK. I'd totally be content if they held off giving MK another E ticket if that meant they were really investing in AK.

AEfx

Little Mermaid is NOT an E-ticket...and ugh I know we've been over this debate before, but all of our insiders agree that it's a D ticket at best.

2012 will be 20 years since the Magic Kingdom's last true E-ticket. AEfx was saying that we probably won't see another E-ticket at the MK in the NEXT DECADE, which happens to be 2010-2019. Which would mean that the next one wouldn't be built until sometime in the following decade 2020-2029. Which would be close to thirty years. :eek:

Thanks. ;)

Yes, that was my point. It's been almost 20, and since we have none on the horizon right now and we know the "plans" up until 2013-14 (well, as much as we can), let's just hope they come up with something in the latter half of the decade.

At minimum, it's looking like it will be 25 years between E-tickets...and as happy as I am about TLM, it definitely does not qualify based on what I have seen.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Pirate Mountain 2015.
If I'm right would anyone want to bet and pay my way into the park on opening day? If I'm wrong I will pay your way into Universal at the opening of the new Wizardly World of Harry Potter expansion by 2015.
You keep saying this. And we keep hearing you. HP P2 will be open before 2015.

cheezbat

You keep saying this. And we keep hearing you. HP P2 will be open before 2015.

Yeah...aren't they looking at getting that built by either 2013 or 2014? It's gonna take more steam out of the FLE! :lol:

It's REALLY time for some more E-tickets at WDW's original park!
(and definitely some additions to DAK and DHS!)

DocMcHulk

with all of the talk of a 5th gate here, I don't think we can handle handfuls and handfuls of rumors of an expanded wwhp until it is announced.

I dont even really consider it a rumor. To me, it's a given. They already recouped their investment 2-3 times over. It's just a matter of how fast they can finalize plans and start construction.

cheezbat

Yeah, Universal plans to expand the Wizarding World of Harry Potter by adding more rides shops and probably shows too. We shall see it in the next few years I'm assuming.

Just got announced that Jimmy Neutron is out after this summer. With a new ride coming most likely themed to Despicable Me. It also seems that Universal is bringing Kong back somewhere at the Studios. Universal Studios just opened that new music coaster so to bring balance to all the folks going over to IOA to see Potter. But it seems they realize much more is going to need to be added to the Studios park to bring balance to their parks.

Juan - Whatever happened to this "tip of the iceberg" talk? could you give any hints as to things you've heaard or atleast a smilie to depict your emotion towards it :dazzle:

DisneyParksFan1

Juan - Whatever happened to this "tip of the iceberg" talk? could you give any hints as to things you've heaard or atleast a smilie to depict your emotion towards it :dazzle:

Wow, that "tip of the iceberg" goes back to Summer 2010. Good times those were. When we were all just waiting for them to officially confirm the plans for the re-do of the Expansion. Memories. Lol.

Anyway, yeah, is there anything new that you can hint towards Juan? Thanks in advance.

juan

Wow, that "tip of the iceberg" goes back to Summer 2010. Good times those were. When we were all just waiting for them to officially confirm the plans for the re-do of the Expansion. Memories. Lol.

Anyway, yeah, is there anything new that you can hint towards Juan? Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the delay guys.

The "iceberg" consisted on quite a few things; two being Shanghai and Hyperion Wharf. There's still more to it, but sadly not at any of the US parks.

cheezbat

The "iceberg" consisted on quite a few things; two being Shanghai and Hyperion Wharf. There's still more to it, but sadly not at any of the US parks.

Sad day. Guess we've gotta go overseas to see the loving in the next few years. :(

flavious27

well that is where the "real" growth is now for the brand, right?

Any clue on what HK will do for a 2nd gate?

redshoesrock

well that is where the "real" growth is now for the brand, right?

Any clue on what HK will do for a 2nd gate?

I think before HKDL thinks second gate they need to make the first gate much more successful. They have yet to hit their attendance projections since its opening in 2005. Add in the fact Disney is already adding three new lands to HKDL plus building a second Chinese park in Shanghai; I don't foresee HKDL getting a second gate anytime in the near future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom