Project Z

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
He changed his mind because Tron Legacy was a disappointment. If the movie was a runaway hit it would have been green lit.

Again, hundreds of different opinions on how a movie is a "hit" vs. a "dissappointment", but so far Tron:Legacy has made 400 million worldwide box office, and not taking any DVD/Blu-ray sales into account. That is probably enough to justify an attraction if they really wanted to.

flavious27

He changed his mind because Tron Legacy was a disappointment. If the movie was a runaway hit it would have been green lit.

I think that disney was looking for a hit like Avatar because of how the numbers came in on friday. They killed themselves by spending so much advertising for the movie. Disney probably just broke even at the box office, but they are making hand over fist for the home media sales.

PKD

This isn't a project z, it will actually be built.

As mentioned before, there have been several "Project Z" 's spoken about in this thread, but the "Z" I always spoke about was this resorts upgrades.

The Contemporary resort 14th floor redo has been working under this title for sometime now deemed by WDI itself, so Yes, this is Project Z for WDW.

Who knows what the future holds for other Project Z's

menamechris

As mentioned before, there have been several "Project Z" 's spoken about in this thread, but the "Z" I always spoke about was this resorts upgrades.

The Contemporary resort 14th floor redo has been working under this title for sometime now deemed by WDI itself, so Yes, this is Project Z for WDW.

Omg - surely you jest. THIS was the rumored and anticipated Project Z? I am more excited by the new color scheme to the Main Street Confectionary. At least that I will see next visit...

SeaCastle

Is the rest of the resort slated to receive the treatment the 14th floor is getting?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom