Princesses may not rule fantasy land after all! Frontierland expansion rumor reality?

Krack

Is there any date as to when this may all be announced? Unless it's still not even greenlit yet.

My personal policy is that I don't believe anything is "greenlit" until I see construction fences go up and the ground broken. The halls of WDI are littered with "greenlit" projects (rumored as such on the internet) that saw their lights go out.

I believe the last one was the Monsters Inc Coaster.

BrerFrog

My personal policy is that I don't believe anything is "greenlit" until I see construction fences go up and the ground broken. The halls of WDI are littered with "greenlit" projects (rumored as such on the internet) that saw their lights go out.

I believe the last one was the Monsters Inc Coaster.

Aren't the lights on again for the Monsters coaster? Imagineers were seen on the sound stage, the sequel to that movie is coming in 2012 and Bob Iger loves synergy.

I would say that at this point it is a lock, even if ground has yet to be broken as far as we know.

Avenger117

I haven't been on the forums in awhile so I'm late on this topic. So Pixie Hollow is getting axed? That is terrible news if its true. Pixie Hollow was the 2nd most exciting part of the expansion after the Little Mermaid ride. And whats the deal on Frontierland getting some attention? I think Tomorrowland is the next land in need of a makeover.

juan

I haven't been on the forums in awhile so I'm late on this topic. So Pixie Hollow is getting axed? That is terrible news if its true. Pixie Hollow was the 2nd most exciting part of the expansion after the Little Mermaid ride. And whats the deal on Frontierland getting some attention? I think Tomorrowland is the next land in need of a makeover.

It looks (nothing confirmed yet) that management has decided FLE is a bit too girlie. There are rumors that phase 2 (pixie hollow, dumbo, and anything that is not being constructed right now) may change quite a bit before opening. Frontierland has also gathered some rumors that there might be some development to contrast the FLE.

Lots of rumors and speculation, so enjoy the reading! :wave:

misterID

A little known fact is that UOE has a sink hole under part of the building. The tennel to the work area under the floor has been jacked up in the past several years to keep part of it from sinking.

Uh oh. That's the kiss of death in FW...

Japan's show building for the "future ride" is being used as troage for many mantenence items and I think they would fight to give that space up. Said for Germany's show building. I looked at that area yeasterday and it's amazing to see how the building was configured for the queue area and boarding station. But a pre kitchen, lounge area and mantenence has filled every inch of that space as well.

I'm sure they can build a warehouse SOMEWHERE for maintenance and get them out of those buildings. We'd fight to get them out of that space.

:fork:

Avenger117

It looks (nothing confirmed yet) that management has decided FLE is a bit too girlie. There are rumors that phase 2 (pixie hollow, dumbo, and anything that is not being constructed right now) may change quite a bit before opening. Frontierland has also gathered some rumors that there might be some development to contrast the FLE.

Lots of rumors and speculation, so enjoy the reading! :wave:

Thanks. Fronterland wouldn't be so bad if it was to balance out the entertainment value to both genders. I would just hate to see it at the cost of Pixie Hollow. I have really taken a liking to those characters and the world they live in.

BrerFrog

Hmm... This Monsters Coaster rumor intrigues me... Where's this Soundstage located? I know DHS, but can anyone point out as to what part it's at?

It is on Pixar Place by Toy Story Midway Mania. Word has it some imagineers were seen around the building with blueprints and stuff of the kind, that happened some time after the rumor of a Monsters Inc Coaster being planned for that location started being thrown around here.

The coaster is rumored to be based on the doors scene of the movie.

DisneyParksFan1

It is on Pixar Place by Toy Story Midway Mania. Word has it some imagineers were seen around the building with plants and stuff of the kind, that happened some time after the rumor of a Monsters Inc Coaster being planned for that location started being thrown around here.

The coaster is rumored to be based on the doors scene of the movie.

Oh I see. Well, I'm hoping it happens. And plants? Like what power plants? Or..?:confused:

JustInTime

A little known fact is that UOE has a sink hole under part of the building. The tennel to the work area under the floor has been jacked up in the past several years to keep part of it from sinking.

When you said Sinkhole, you lost all creditability.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom