Princesses may not rule fantasy land after all! Frontierland expansion rumor reality?

muteki

For whatever reason, they seem to have a real aversion to putting anything there. Do they think the roof is going to collapse or what?

Captain Chaos

So, is this the latest rumor on PH or are we just dreaming/wishing?

I don't mind the sound of that one bit. I do wish we could get the little light show like DLs... I've never seen it in person but the few youtube videos I saw of it were cute!

As for the new Pixie Hollow, concept art at it where Toontown is, others said it was going south of Toontown... Now, it appears to be dead in that concept, but yet alive in another concept... Location is up int he air...

Lee says it is dead as originally proposed, but then, if you listen to others, Disney never said Pixie Hollow was meant to be built as was on the concept art.. So who knows what the real truth is...

I think we beat this topic to death... Now it is wait and see......

DisneyNut2007

I'm simply saying that converting AE to Stitch satisfied very few. They were trying to address a problem but only created bigger problems.

Same for Tiki. Puntagordabob has written volumes about that.:lol:

Don't even get me started on that highly-annoying fanatic PuntaGordaBob!

FYI, the Tiki show had to be changed because the original show was SEVERELY underattended in its final years at WDW and it was doomed to be turned into another shop or restaurant (which most of you would've hated at the time anyway).

As for Alien Encounter, they had every right to take that one way as well, due to its over-the-top intense violent content, making that attraction unsuitable for the MK.

Most normal guests enjoy SGE, Monsters Inc. and the new Tiki Room anyway.

And there are other things that need even greater prioritization anyway, such as bringing back the Xmas and Vacation show overlays to the Country Bears, returning the Lights of Winter to Epcot, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom