Princesses may not rule fantasy land after all! Frontierland expansion rumor reality?

Figment571

I know that this may be very random (oh yes, hello again you all, I've been watching the new Dr. Who good stuff) but I think I may have something that may be something to look at.

With all this talk of a "franchise" that appeals to males...well Disney is going to be releasing TRON Legacy this year and they are also creating a show for their male centered channel this is a perfect opportunity for a male centered attraction in the parks in Tomorrowland.
While the FL expansion is confirmed, yet we don't know what may or may not be changed there is no definitive plans, or even confirmed plans for any other expansions, yet there have been rumblings of TRON attractions be thought up and depending on the movies success there is plenty of room for TL to be expanded.
So what it may come down to is what can they add to Frontierland versus what they can add to Tomorrowland, this is merely a possible scenario that may be occurring.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I know that this may be very random (oh yes, hello again you all, I've been watching the new Dr. Who good stuff) but I think I may have something that may be something to look at.

With all this talk of a "franchise" that appeals to males...well Disney is going to be releasing TRON Legacy this year and they are also creating a show for their male centered channel this is a perfect opportunity for a male centered attraction in the parks in Tomorrowland.
While the FL expansion is confirmed, yet we don't know what may or may not be changed there is no definitive plans, or even confirmed plans for any other expansions, yet there have been rumblings of TRON attractions be thought up and depending on the movies success there is plenty of room for TL to be expanded.
So what it may come down to is what can they add to Frontierland versus what they can add to Tomorrowland, this is merely a possible scenario that may be occurring.

You are right in that there is potential there. Having said that, they do have enough options within the FL concepts to pull something out that would spice things up. I don't think they have to venture outside of FL in this instance. Not to say that an addition to TL may not happen at some point.

Captain Chaos

M&G's will be turned into....M&G's!!! :lol:

ok, so, the M&G area will be put in a place in MK that will be controversial and will annoy people here on this board... Then the real M&Gs will open, putting thr princesses in their new spots... The area that will be closed to make the temp M&G will then reopen but not as the thing it once was but as a... MEET AND GREET AREA???

raven

ok, so, the M&G area will be put in a place in MK that will be controversial and will annoy people here on this board... Then the real M&Gs will open, putting thr princesses in their new spots... The area that will be closed to make the temp M&G will then reopen but not as the thing it once was but as a... MEET AND GREET AREA???

Does your brain hurt? Don't look too far into it. No plans have been set in stone as to what it will eventually become. And this move is going to be contoversial to many more people than just the ones here on these boards.

Krack

Does your brain hurt? Don't look too far into it. No plans have been set in stone as to what it will eventually become. And this move is going to be contoversial to many more people than just the ones here on these boards.

There's nobody at TDO who pointed out you can't put Meet & Greets in the Main Street Confectionery without (1) losing a ton of $ in candy sales, and (2) creating a bottle neck at the end of Main Street causing all kinds of traffic flow issues (particularly at the start of the day)?

raven

There's nobody at TDO who pointed out you can't put Meet & Greets in the Main Street Confectionery without (1) losing a ton of $ in candy sales, and (2) creating a bottle neck at the end of Main Street causing all kinds of traffic flow issues (particularly at the start of the day)?

Then why would they put it there?

Krack

No one is saying it's going in there.

Would Don Mattingly approve?

donMatt.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom