PRIDE: Community

BuddyThomas

We are visiting Hawaii for the first time… on the flight over I felt like watching something LBGTQ+ related with it being pride month…. I chose Spoiler Alert as The Big Sick is one my favorite romantic comedies of the last decade… it was a terrific movie
Michael Showalter is an extremely good director. Try to catch Hello, My Name is Doris if you get a chance. That is one of his best.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Thank you so much, but I think I need to clarify - this is not a new play - they are just featuring it as part of pride month. And my last royalty check was approximately thirty-seven cents, so there is not going to be any hoity or toity, LOL.
I'm convinced your plays are going to catch on and you will be hoity, toity and rich enough to employ a professional Flash's present remover:joyfull:

Tony the Tigger

Here’s at least a temporary win.

What I found fascinating here is the states attorney explicitly said hamburger Mary’s wouldn’t be targeted by the law because their drag is not lewd. At least they have that on the Record now!

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Toronto Pride earlier today with my man (not pictured). It's been a great week in Ontario; Shania, hikes, coasters, and gays. Off to Montreal tomorrow for a few days.
355690905_10225651619151353_3793940005346393150_n.jpg

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
The only place I've ever seen an "inappropriate" drag show was in the gay club after midnight. If children are being exposed (what a loaded word) to a gay bar after midnight, that sounds like a parental problem, not a drag queen problem. Besides, they see worse at places like Hooters and Twin Peaks. Just saying...

Ghost93

Did anyone else see Nimona on Netflix? It was excellent! I also think it does a much better job of LGBT representation than anything Disney has put out in their animated films.

It was originally supposed to be released by Disney (Blu Sky was working on it), but they scrapped it because Chapek was worried about the the gender fluid main character and the gay couple.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom