Post your Disney Layouts here!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Ooh, Jenn! Back them up! Quick!:lol:

Great pages! I totally need to eat at Earl of Sandwich now. I love that place.

I really like the pictures from the walk too. Great idea!

mouselvrmom

I spent the day on Sunday backing everything on my computer up so that if it does crash before I get it in to be fixed, I'll be ok. :lol: and I'm saving to disk every 10 pages or so...I would hate to have to do everything all over again once I had spent so much time. :eek:

I'm craving Earl of Sandwich right now too. Actually I'm craving a lot of disney food right now. :lol:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I spent the day on Sunday backing everything on my computer up so that if it does crash before I get it in to be fixed, I'll be ok. :lol: and I'm saving to disk every 10 pages or so...I would hate to have to do everything all over again once I had spent so much time. :eek:

I'm craving Earl of Sandwich right now too. Actually I'm craving a lot of disney food right now. :lol:

It's all those pictures you've been looking at!:lol:

HollyBelle

OMG (I can't believe I just typed that)!! Is Pluto wearing a pumpkin on his head?!? I didn't realize the characters at Liberty Tree "dressed up" for Halloween. :sohappy: It really is too bad they aren't still there. The Pumpkin Pluto rivals my favorite Pluto outfit, which was a jet pack and astro goggles. Rarely are his "special" outfits discernable in pictures because it's usually just a different collar.

I love the pages, Jenn. All this talk of the impending doom that takes place when a computer crashes makes me realize I need to back up a lot of my own pages on the external hard drive. It's just such a pain sometimes.

The Earl of Sandwich is sounding mighty tasty right now. I think we'll just have to stop there on our upcoming visit!

mouselvrmom

OMG (I can't believe I just typed that)!! Is Pluto wearing a pumpkin on his head?!? I didn't realize the characters at Liberty Tree "dressed up" for Halloween. :sohappy: It really is too bad they aren't still there. The Pumpkin Pluto rivals my favorite Pluto outfit, which was a jet pack and astro goggles. Rarely are his "special" outfits discernable in pictures because it's usually just a different collar.

I love the pages, Jenn. All this talk of the impending doom that takes place when a computer crashes makes me realize I need to back up a lot of my own pages on the external hard drive. It's just such a pain sometimes.

The Earl of Sandwich is sounding mighty tasty right now. I think we'll just have to stop there on our upcoming visit!

:lol: The costumes were the main reason that I wanted to eat here on the night of our party. Even the servers had their faces painted. It was so much fun! You should have seen Pluto dancing. He was doing the sprinkler and really getting into it. I think he danced for the room for about 10 minutes. Everyone was clapping and chanting "Go, Pluto". So great! I would have loved to see your favorite Pluto, though.

I know it's a pain, but I try to remember to back up my scrapbook kits and pages every once in awhile. Otherwise I don't know what I would do if my computer ever just didn't start and I couldn't get everything off of it. :eek: Thankfully, I don't think I'm at that point yet, I'm just at that annoying stage where it's slow and some things don't always work as they should. I just need to take it in and have someone fix it, the problem is that I always seem to need it for something. :hammer:

Hobbes130

More lovely pages Jen I love the way you layered pumpkins over your train station picture that looks so good. We will be in the world for Halloween this year, I can not wait to go to a Halloween party :sohappy:

Well it has been a struggle getting this layout done, don't know why it was so difficult for me really. I just couldn't figure out how to do it I started and threw out so many layouts:ROFLOL: So I am really pleased that its done. I can move on now.

23850_479558375634_776645634_10948246_6079073_n.jpg
23850_479559130634_776645634_10948247_823304_n.jpg

mouselvrmom

Thanks, Emma! Those layered pumpkins are actually a border. So I really didn't do anything. :lol:

I LOVE your spectro and wishes pages! They turned out perfect! I agree with Tammy, the sparkles and black and white really makes the pictures stand out!

mouselvrmom

I had a coupon for 25% off shutterfly so I wanted to order my last October 2008 book, but I didn't think I could get all the pages done by last night. I was up late, but I managed to do it. I'm not happy with all of the pages, but at least it's now in a book and I can concentrate on newer pages.

Wdw-October-2008-Day-4-pt-2-000-ltt.jpg

Wdw-October-2008-Day-4-pt-2-001-ltt.jpg

Wdw-October-2008-Day-4-pt-2-002-ltt.jpg

Wdw-October-2008-Day-4-pt-2-003-ltt.jpg

Wdw-October-2008-Day-4-pt-2-004-tla.jpg

Wdw-October-2008-Day-4-pt-2-005-too.jpg

Wdw-October-2008-Day-4-pt-2-006-min.jpg

Wdw-October-2008-Day-4-pt-2-007-min.jpg

Wdw-October-2008-Day-4-pt-2-008-mic.jpg

Wdw-October-2008-Day-4-pt-2-009-mic.jpg

Hobbes130

Wow Jen you got loads done - congratulations on finishing your book :sohappy: I really like the papers you chose for your character pages - the purple checkers on the queen of hearts is perfect.

mouselvrmom

Thanks, Emma! I'm really happy that I have my 2008 books done now. :D Now I just have to do my mini trip from August before we go again. :lol:

I think your speed scrap turned out wonderfully! How long did you have to finish it?

Hobbes130

I am desperately trying to finish my 2007 trip so that I can work on my 2009 trip before we go again this October - I will catch up, I will catch up :lol:

The speedscrap was so much fun - they gave out instructions over an hour, then gave you another hour to finish up and post it. I did it in about an hour and a half :)

mouselvrmom

I am desperately trying to finish my 2007 trip so that I can work on my 2009 trip before we go again this October - I will catch up, I will catch up :lol:

The speedscrap was so much fun - they gave out instructions over an hour, then gave you another hour to finish up and post it. I did it in about an hour and a half :)

Well that's not too bad then. I was imagining a five minute thing or something. I never spend an hour on a page unless I'm really having trouble and then I just have to leave it. :lol:

tiaragirl

Do you guys do these on a computer program, or are they done by hand?

Some of them look very *real life*.

Awesome creativity, I love it!

Hobbes130

Me too - I do mine on Photoshop CS4. I still have to position every element, crop things and make things the right shape, size etc but as Jen says it is much quicker than doing it for 'real' with craft knife and glue dots :ROFLOL:

I really need to be quick as I only got into scrapbooking 2 months ago and I have decided to try and scrap the last 10 years of my family life and then make a heritage album as well :eek:

HollyBelle

Yay, Jenn! It's such a great feeling when you finish a book and submit it for printing; it's always nice to check something off the list! I really like all the MNSSHP pages, especially the ones with the green/purple/orange color palette. Is this the first time you've used shutterfly? If so, I promise you'll love the quality!

Emma... I especially like the spectro/wishes pages you posted. I really like the use of the lyrics as they bring the pages to life. And at the rate you're going, I'm thinking you'll catch up with that 2009 book soon enough.

tiaragirl, I also do all my pages digital and use photoshop CS3. I much prefer it to traditional (which I'll admit I've never actually tried), because it lends itself nicely to my ocd tendencies. :lol: I can constantly change things all the way up until the time of printing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom