Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouseMadness

Originally posted by Erika
Yes and no. I have a hard time doing large objects up close, so I used a projector to get the general placement. However the picture was extremely fuzzy and I painted over most of my chalk lines, so although I didn't intend to, I did end up doing most of it freehand.

Okay, Erika... what do you mean by "practice wall"? (Guess I'm still a "newbie"... I have no clue what you're talking about! :lol: )

Erika

Originally posted by MouseMadness
Okay, Erika... what do you mean by "practice wall"? (Guess I'm still a "newbie"... I have no clue what you're talking about! :lol: )

LOL Christy! It has nothing to do with being a Newbie so don't worry. I want to do kids' rooms (as a job) and I have been practicing in my own house until I feel I can do good enough work to ask for money. That's a big empty wall in our kitchen that I use. I'm actually going to lose it soom because it is the only room in our house that we have not re-done, and that will change within a few weeks.

SpongeScott

LOL Christy! It has nothing to do with being a Newbie so don't worry. I want to do kids' rooms (as a job) and I have been practicing in my own house until I feel I can do good enough work to ask for money. That's a big empty wall in our kitchen that I use. I'm actually going to lose it soom because it is the only room in our house that we have not re-done, and that will change within a few weeks.
impressive picture, Erika. Belle and the Beast look good too! :D

Uh, you can come and paint that in my house for money anytime.

MouseMadness

NO WAY!!!!!!!! I was just thinking that I've found somebody to come do my kids room for me! :lol: So if you were just dying for a reason to come to Detroit.... :rolleyes: (and if that mural isn't good enough to ask money for, I don't know what is! Very nice!)

Cliff

Originally posted by NowInc
hehe..yeah..i got me one of those too :X I used to use it religiously...now i just use my Dr.Rythem....or my real drummer..depending on my mood ;)

nice setup there, especially impressive for a "home studio"...

This is one of the 3 studios in which we record (we share it with a few other bands)::

*** Warning: This post contains a slight thread drift and a large amount of recording geek talk. ***

Cool room dude!

Yeah that brings back memories of my old studio years ago. ( in a friends basement) Like you, we had a TON of rack mounted equiment. We had 4 Quadraverbs, 2 Yamaha SPX90's, 5 various graphic 2 channel EQ's, 12 channels worth of compressors, my Tascam 24 channel mixer, 2 ADATS, a Tascam TSR-8 and two milk crates full of Sure SM57's and 58's.

As the years went on, I wound up selling almost all of it and moving to the PC DAW. Cubase, Sonar, Sound Forge and a TON ( hundreds ) of plugins have replaced all my hardware needs now! ( I swear by WAVES plugins!...holy smoke, they are amazing! )

That's a great pic!! Where is that room located? ( house or commercial building? )

-Cliff :sohappy:

tenchu

Yes and no. I have a hard time doing large objects up close, so I used a projector to get the general placement. However the picture was extremely fuzzy and I painted over most of my chalk lines, so although I didn't intend to, I did end up doing most of it freehand.

So what you're really saying is...

You traced it! :animwink: :lol:

Only joking Erika, it looks really good.

:wave:

MicBat

WOW, ERIKA!!! That's AWESOME!!! You are quite the artist! That woman standing next to the pic isn't too bad either. ;) :)

OldKeyWest24

Originally posted by MicBat
WOW, ERIKA!!! That's AWESOME!!! You are quite the artist! That woman standing next to the pic isn't too bad either. ;) :)

Erika..that is soo amazingly cool! you've got talent! Cute pic travis!! :) Darrel..nice pics also!

Susan

figmentmom

Darrel - GREAT family pics! (You were cute even back then, too!)

Erika - I loved your mural - don't be afraid to charge for your art. AND......you have excellent taste in cats, too! (Did you get MKT a black fedora for his Godfather act?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom