Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erika

Originally posted by figmentmom
Please, darthdarrel, could we have some more, sir?! Check that hard drive!

MKT - speaking of pictures, I LOVE your catsrule avatar (yeah, I GET it, heh heh heh...) Your two grey cats look a bit like my beloved Emily and Tallulah.:)

Yes, those cats look familiar to me...

:lol:

;)

(Psssssst...they're mine)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by figmentmom
MKT - speaking of pictures, I LOVE your catsrule avatar (yeah, I GET it, heh heh heh...) Your two grey cats look a bit like my beloved Emily and Tallulah.:)

those are actually 2 of Erika's cats.... I'm just their godfather

MouseMadness

darrel!! Put those baby pictures in the baby photo album!! You'll have to search for it, but I do know I was the last person to post in it. Brian started it, and I'd love to see it grow a bit! It's a lot of fun. :D

jaylenofan86

Originally posted by OldKeyWest24
sadly that worked..thats me n half of my best friend..that right after the beach last summer..no makeup on..a wee bit scary..lol

Susan
You actully look very nice Susan!:)

darthdarrel

Well this one isn`t of me,but my nephew Jeremy and his girlfriend Robin and her daughter Kyra on our last Disney trip! :D

Attachments

• jerrobky.jpg
    jerrobky.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 125

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Cliff
Hehehe...OK Jerr.

Yeah these are some of my "toys".... and I got ALLOT of 'em. ( hmmm....what is missing in my life that I'm overcompensating for?....lol )

Tascam 24 channel mixer. A few rack mount fx processors. Roland sound modual. Alesis keyboard. Drum machine. Tascam USB controll surface for Cakewalk/ Cubase and three computers. ( each has different functions )

There is more but it gets boring.

haha! NICE!!!! I am guessing that is a Shure mic to?... I could probably spout off the exact model number to... but I am too tired right now to think of it :lol:

Shure is the only mic I insist on using for v/o prod/ and or on air work... actually I was just by their new world headquarters last week... It used to be the old "Ha-Lo" HQ before they went belly up.... very futuristic building!

Attachments

• new_hq2.jpg
    new_hq2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 180

Erika

This is from last night- the quality is bad b/c it wa taken with our video camera. This is the latest mural to grace my practice wall. I'll probably paint over it by the end of the week and start something new.

Being that this one was Disney related, I thought I would share.

Attachments

• beauty and the beast erika.jpg
    beauty and the beast erika.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 157

tenchu

Originally posted by Erika
This is from last night- the quality is bad b/c it wa taken with our video camera. This is the latest mural to grace my practice wall. I'll probably paint over it by the end of the week and start something new.

Being that this one was Disney related, I thought I would share.

Doid you paint that freehand? :eek:

Yowzer!

Erika

Originally posted by tenchu
Doid you paint that freehand? :eek:

Yowzer!

Yes and no. I have a hard time doing large objects up close, so I used a projector to get the general placement. However the picture was extremely fuzzy and I painted over most of my chalk lines, so although I didn't intend to, I did end up doing most of it freehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom