Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyK

Originally posted by Disneyanna0521
wdwfreak will you re-post your pic it wont let me see it

Hmm Weird, its not as an attachment, I posted a link of my picture from my Server so it should be up by now - try refreshing it.

darthdarrel

Originally posted by wdwfreak
Whoa Weird, You look like some chick I know. I know its not the one i know. You're a Cutie :animwink:
You know that`s weird,cause she looks like a girl I know too,but her name is Cyndi Lynch :)

figmentmom

Hi, all, just stopping in to see what's been happening here lately...(Figmentmom steps around HUGE puddles of drool)...looks like you guys have been having fun! And you're all mighty good-looking, I might add!:)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by figmentmom
Hi, all, just stopping in to see what's been happening here lately...(Figmentmom steps around HUGE puddles of drool)...looks like you guys have been having fun! And you're all mighty good-looking, I might add!:)

people tell me that I have a sweet @ss...

I should've never let that donkey into the sugar

WDWSwashbuckler

wowee, i wish I could post my picture, but I'm afraid of breaking all of your monitors and destroying my entire hard drive when it views my image!

Cliff

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
speaking of hotties.... *drools at your avatar Maria* :kiss: :animwink:

Let me be the official "one millionth" guy to agree with that statement!

Something tells me Maria is even prettier in person!

CT ; - )

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
a not so good pic of me but a good one of alyson and julie...this is at John's house

Attachments

• claxton\'s party 006 (julie alyson me).jpg
    claxton\'s party 006 (julie alyson me).jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 202

Cliff

Originally posted by DMC-12
Crap... you got enough equipment there Cliff? :eek: ;)

What toys you got behind you there? :)

Hehehe...OK Jerr.

Yeah these are some of my "toys".... and I got ALLOT of 'em. ( hmmm....what is missing in my life that I'm overcompensating for?....lol )

Tascam 24 channel mixer. A few rack mount fx processors. Roland sound modual. Alesis keyboard. Drum machine. Tascam USB controll surface for Cakewalk/ Cubase and three computers. ( each has different functions )

There is more but it gets boring.

Yes Maria, ..I already know what you are thinking...no...I'm NOT "bragging"..lol :D :D

-Cliff:animwink:

Attachments

• me-small.jpg
    me-small.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 155

NowInc

Originally posted by Cliff
Hehehe...OK Jerr.

Yeah these are some of my "toys".... and I got ALLOT of 'em. ( hmmm....what is missing in my life that I'm overcompensating for?....lol )

Tascam 24 channel mixer. A few rack mount fx processors. Roland sound modual. Alesis keyboard. Drum machine. Tascam USB controll surface for Cakewalk/ Cubase and three computers. ( each has different functions )

Yes Maria, ..I already know what you are thinking...no...I'm NOT "bragging"..lol :D :D

Is that an SR-16 I see ??

Cliff

Originally posted by NowInc
Is that an SR-16 I see ??

HA !!...yeah, actually it is!

It's an oldie but they STILL sell them! It actually has a port on the back that will let you dump your patches to a casette tape!! (or any audio recorder) What somes out sounds like time code or a "modem" negotiation sound!

Good eye!

-Clff :sohappy:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Cliff
Hehehe...OK Jerr.

and now for his next trick...he's gonna count all the wires and give us an exact description of each :lol:

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
BTW if anyone was wondering why we have masking tape on us, it was part of a game. Mrs.C (john and laura's mom) placed masking tape with a name (someone at school: like a teacher or faculty memeber soon she started putting other stuff on it) and we had to ask yes or no questions about that person...once we guessed them we could put it on the front of us

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Disneyanna0521
BTW if anyone was wondering why we have masking tape on us, it was part of a game. Mrs.C (john and laura's mom) placed masking tape with a name (someone at school: like a teacher or faculty memeber soon she started putting other stuff on it) and we had to ask yes or no questions about that person...once we guessed them we could put it on the front of us

Wow...sounds like a sticky situation

(ah thank you)

Masking tape??? I LAUGH IN THE FACE OF MASKING TAPE...along with the rest of the proud members of Troop Tapeface

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :drevil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom