Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheri

For me: No drugs. No s.e.x, mostly no drinking (that was one time, heh). More than most of my friends can say, lol

What I don't like is being looked down upon for being a virgin. Two of my friends weren't gettin along, and one of them was making fun of the other one (blah blah blah) and at one point said "and she's a virgin!", making it out like being a virgin is a bad thing, callin it weird! I mean jeeze...Im 14, if anything, it would be weird the other way around. There's a 15 year old girl in my Spanish class who's pregnant, and brings it up every chance she gets. That's a lil messed up, I'd be embarassed if I were like that. But yeah...Enough of that :rolleyes:

Tramp

Originally posted by Sheri
For me: No drugs. No s.e.x, mostly no drinking (that was one time, heh). More than most of my friends can say, lol

What I don't like is being looked down upon for being a virgin. Two of my friends weren't gettin along, and one of them was making fun of the other one (blah blah blah) and at one point said "and she's a virgin!", making it out like being a virgin is a bad thing, callin it weird! I mean jeeze...Im 14, if anything, it would be weird the other way around. There's a 15 year old girl in my Spanish class who's pregnant, and brings it up every chance she gets. That's a lil messed up, I'd be embarassed if I were like that. But yeah...Enough of that :rolleyes:

Sheri Baby:
I'm proud of ya kiddo for not caving to peer pressure...glad to see your head is screwed on tight...keep going down that straight and narrow path and you won't ever regret it. "Virginity" is making a comeback and you're way ahead of the curve. Nice going!:kiss:

Originally posted by Maria
another photo... this is me... having lunch at a restaurant... eating, eating, eating!... all I did for the holidays! OINK! :rolleyes:

Would it be impolite to say "oh my!" :lol: ;)
Nice picture. I'm posting a new one after this.

Originally posted by Erika
Good for you!! I was a non-smoking, non-drugging, non- drinking and non-sleeping-around teen. I still had plenty of fun. Of course now I am an old married person :lol:

I think I am heading down the "old" path myself, but I am still quite an arrested adolecent. Not much luck with the road to "married" so far. :(

Ok here is a newer pic which I like. (I don't care for the way I photograph most of the time.) It was taken half way through December at my grandparents house in Venice Florida. People said I was crazy to take shorts. I proved them wrong with 3 days of nice, warm weather. This day it was 80 degrees.

Attachments

• mike_venice.jpg
    mike_venice.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 164

OldKeyWest24

I agree with you Sheri. Like I got in this huge fight with a girl and she was making fun of me beacuse I dont smoke pot and im a virgin. I was like yea..and whats your point? Its like onceyou enter highschool you cant be a a virgin any more\ and you hafta do drugs to be cool? I think im a lil too young to be worrying about that non-scense. and as for peer pressure..its just a bunch of annoying epople telling you how to live your life. NEVER GIVE IN! bad idea!

Susan

iluvepcot

OK, most of my friends that were girls were all virgins all the way through high school and NO ONE ever made fun of them for that. in fact, ive NEVER heard of anyone being fun of because they were a virgin. that doesnt happen anymore. it only happens in those abstinence videos. i have no clue what u guys are talking about because i have never heard or seen anyone get made fun of because they were virgin. EVER!!! if anything, people look up to others who are virgins. its def a turn on for me and for every other guy i know, so i have no clue what u guys are talking about.

Buford

:eek: :eek: :eek:

What is our world coming to?? You're saying that MANY teenagers do those things? (drink, *ahem* certain things *ahem*)??? I hope no one on the forums do that! Or at my school...:lookaroun

For all teenagers on this forum: PLEASE don't do these things!! I'd really hate for it to happen! *sigh* If you are ever questioned or anything - PLEASE don't! It will really be a pity - oh gee! This is just SICK and HORRIBLE! And to think you may be tempted at your schools or whatnot really makes me truly upset!

:cry: :cry: :cry: I weep for the world!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

God bless you...and please do the right thing. PLEASE!

That's it. I'm working on EPCOT right now.

Buford

What I don't like is being looked down upon for being a virgin.

And you are 14? Sheri: I am really proud of you. I'm not that much older than you...but to think...people who are 14 say that? 14 years old? :eek: Sheesh, and I thought college was pushing the limit. :cry:

Sheri: never give up! I really feel for you...and be PROUD of yourself. You are really a GEM to model to your entire community! :sohappy:

But that still amazes me...wackos...:fork:

...and after 20 minutes...I am still amazed! This is horrible! How can this be stopped? In fact, how can this be true?!!!! I know that a few people might...but that's too much. But to think, this being a "global" thing?? HELP!!! :cry: :cry: :brick: :mad: :cry:

WDWspider

Who's looking down on you for that? Your peers, believe me they are clueless to what the world is about, stick to your beliefs and values, cause more than likely, when you leave High School, you will be the one stuck with the consequences of your actions, not them. :)

ANd on that note, wow... Darrel is 35? I never knew. Well, I didn't stay a virgin through High School, but I was faithful, I only stayed with the one girl who is now my wife and son's mother. We met at 16 and are still together at 26. :sohappy:

I never drunk or smoked or tried anything in school, and I'm very proud to say that. I don't look down on those who have or do, I'm just proud I never did. :)

Buford

None of it for me. Not unless I get married...and it would be after the marriage - for worthy purposes (meaning chasity). Even then, no drinking, etc. What good will it do me? I'm already addicted to Disney - and what could be better than Disney, education, family, religion, and all of that jazz? :p It just really upsets me to hear this...I guess it's an Epiphany, but not a good one!

Spiderman's right!

WDWspider

Originally posted by OneLittleSpark
Not unless I get married...and it would be after the marriage - for worthy purposes (meaning chasity).

Well, I had that idea too, but life throws you some tough curves, especially when Hormones kick in, still I did know we were meant to be if that helps any. We both originally wanted to wait, but things happen, and with that... I'm through on this subject. :lol: Appreciate the consensus though Spark. :)

Buford

Thanks, spidey! But I'm trying my best...and am preventing anything even close that might even cause something. No parties, etc. Some may think of me weird that way, but I'm agonna keep away! :mad: :sohappy: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom