Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

Originally posted by Horizons38
now me,

Aw, what a cute pooch! I love labs!

Let me see if I can find a newer one of myself.............here's one of my wife and I from our most recent Disney visit:

Attachments

• pb280012.jpg
    pb280012.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 230

Horizons38

Premium Member
To Main Street USA : Thanks, Labs are great dogs you're right ! Love your picture as well, can't wait to go back ! :)

To DarthD : I guess you're right, it could be Tenchu ! :) Jamie from Off Kilter though !:animwink:

Dizknee_Phreek

WONDERFUL pics everyone! :sohappy: :sohappy:

btw, Main Steet, LOVE your avatar! too cute! :D

i'm feeling like postin a pic, so i'll post one of the few i can find on the computer of me...this would be one of me just awaken from a good sleep. my sister was testing out our digital one morning :rolleyes:

Attachments

• amyasleep.jpg
    amyasleep.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 210

Dizknee_Phreek

i lied! found another! this is from the first of Dec. 2002. my cousin and i having fun with Christmas play props! :D

Attachments

• cp34.jpg
    cp34.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 203

PrincessAli

now I wanna post one....grrr to you Amy :lol: which by the way you're are cute....you in armor....just cute, ready to fight with Legolas now eh? ;)

here, by the way...NEW HAIR COLOR...it's kinda purple if you see it for real....

Attachments

• alired2.jpg
    alired2.jpg
    356.2 KB · Views: 257

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by PrincessAli
just cute, ready to fight with Legolas now eh? ;)

:lol: hell yeah! just bring it! :D :animwink:

and thanks for the compliment! :D
btw, love your hair! looks to be about the same color as my best friend's though i think yours has a bit more of a purple hint. i like it though! looks good on you! and that's a lovely picture of you! :D

Maria

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
i lied! found another! this is from the first of Dec. 2002. my cousin and i having fun with Christmas play props! :D

Were you cold, Amy? :eek: :D :zipit:
:lol: j/k:animwink:

Fun pic! :)

tenchu

Originally posted by no2apprentice
I had two older sisters growing up. Wasn't too bad, really. They were very quiet, never fought, never gave me any problems, never talked back to my parents, and let me do anything I wanted.

Then they woke up.:fork: :cry:

The story of my life!

And no, i don't think thats me in off kilter.

I have a more interesting way of playing the pipes! :lol:

jrashadb

Here's another pic of me. This one was taken yesterday at Epcot. Note the refreshment in my right hand... :slurp:

Attachments

• margaritasmall.jpg
    margaritasmall.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 223

WDWspider

Originally posted by happy snapper
I was talking as a father of three daughters, I can only offer them guidance, they have to make their own life choices, I was just trying to say there’s no absolutes in life, well not in my experience anyway. I hope they value themselves as they grow up.
And in case you hadn’t realised the comment about sinners was done very tongue in cheek. But I keep forgetting we are two nations separated by a common language and irony. Don’t worry Im not offended, If I’ve offended you sorry!!,

I feel I should apologize, although not that harsh with my post, I reread and realized you meant no harm, i took more offense than I should have, sorry. :) :wave:

WDWFREAK53

Horizons...GREAT PICS...and the pooch is adorable!!!
MSU...Sweet pic :)
Dizney Phreek...ready for combat? :lol:
J-rash...you shouldn't let out the look of your face!!! You're the SECRETARY OF DEFENSE!!! KEEP YOURSELF UNDER WRAPS...cool pic though!!! (I'll have one of those though...wanna blend one up for me?)

Great pics guys!!! :sohappy:

jrashadb

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
J-rash...you shouldn't let out the look of your face!!! You're the SECRETARY OF DEFENSE!!! KEEP YOURSELF UNDER WRAPS...cool pic though!!! (I'll have one of those though...wanna blend one up for me?)

*pulls out blender atatchment on saber and mixes more for freak and darrel*

I love these things... so good.

PrincessAli

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

look how he left me out again! :mad:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just messin Bri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom