Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Perhaps if you stopped considering it a competative sport, a banner to be waved, and a principle never to be broken, just allow your life to progress and take decisions and make choices when they arise. NOTHING ever goes 100% to plan. As far as im aware theres no use by date printed on the bottom but like wise love can do funny things to the heart and head.

Final word on this subject can we all please lighten up a little, we all have our own values and beliefs lets try and have a little tolerance, especially those of you representing the paramilitary wing of the church, us old fashioned sinners are feeling threatened.

Does flying to Orlando on Virgin airlines help me requalify for the badge:)

WDWspider

Originally posted by happy snapper
Perhaps if you stopped considering it a competative sport, a banner to be waved, and a principle never to be broken, just allow your life to progress and take decisions and make choices when they arise. NOTHING ever goes 100% to plan. As far as im aware theres no use by date printed on the bottom but like wise love can do funny things to the heart and head.

Final word on this subject can we all please lighten up a little, we all have our own values and beliefs lets try and have a little tolerance, especially those of you representing the paramilitary wing of the church, us old fashioned sinners are feeling threatened.

Does flying to Orlando on Virgin airlines help me requalify for the badge:)

Hey, I already said I'm not pushing or knocking anyone. So be specific who you are talking to. I was just giving my personal experiences so that the ones who brought this up would not feel alone on this... I did not come here to pressure anyone or make anyone feel bad. ANd I see no reason that I can't be proud of that accomplishment. :(

It's comments like this that I was trying to show do not happen when you get older. I thought everyone respects everyone elses values and beliefs more when you are an Adult. Sorry, if I'm taking this a little out of context, but I don't think it was called for at this particular time.

Buford

Eek..I'm sorry...I don't want anyone to feel bad either! :brick: :( No intention on that from me... :brick: My apologies if I upset anyone or offended anyone!

darthdarrel

LEt`s get this thread on track!
Here is a photo of my brother Mark and his girlfriend Kim! I tried to get rid of the "red eye" on kim LOL! OHWELL!

Attachments

• markandkim.jpg
    markandkim.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 150

Maria

Originally posted by darthdarrel
I tried to get rid of the "red eye" on kim LOL! OHWELL!

....and I´m sure she´ll be thrilled to see her new "contacts"! :lol: :lol:
:animwink:

bamboo7

LEt`s get this thread on track!
Here is a photo of my brother Mark and his girlfriend Kim! I tried to get rid of the "red eye" on kim LOL! OHWELL!

once again, i see the family resemblance. it's in the eyes.:D

Pumbas Nakasak

Originally posted by spider-man
Hey, I already said I'm not pushing or knocking anyone. So be specific who you are talking to. I was just giving my personal experiences so that the ones who brought this up would not feel alone on this... I did not come here to pressure anyone or make anyone feel bad. ANd I see no reason that I can't be proud of that accomplishment. :(

It's comments like this that I was trying to show do not happen when you get older. I thought everyone respects everyone elses values and beliefs more when you are an Adult. Sorry, if I'm taking this a little out of context, but I don't think it was called for at this particular time.

I was talking as a father of three daughters, I can only offer them guidance, they have to make their own life choices, I was just trying to say there’s no absolutes in life, well not in my experience anyway. I hope they value themselves as they grow up.
And in case you hadn’t realised the comment about sinners was done very tongue in cheek. But I keep forgetting we are two nations separated by a common language and irony. Don’t worry Im not offended, If I’ve offended you sorry!!,

Pumbas Nakasak

Us in2001

Me before blubber reduction, Daughter 2 n 3 before hormone kick in:) Note no fighting

Attachments

• famshot2a.jpg
    famshot2a.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 167

darthdarrel

I was talking as a father of three daughters, I can only offer them guidance, they have to make their own life choices, I was just trying to say there’s no absolutes in life, well not in my experience anyway. I hope they value themselves as they grow up.
And in case you hadn’t realised the comment about sinners was done very tongue in cheek. But I keep forgetting we are two nations separated by a common language and irony. Don’t worry Im not offended, If I’ve offended you sorry!!,
3 daughters?:eek: You poor soul,How do you ever get to the bathroom or get to use the phone?:lol:

Pumbas Nakasak

3 daughters?:eek: You poor soul,How do you ever get to the bathroom or get to use the phone?:lol:

Why do you think I live on my Unit during the week, It s not through loyalty to Queen n country. Its to avoid cr@ppy music and use the loo in peace:)

no2apprentice

But I keep forgetting we are two nations separated by a common language and irony.
Common language? I used to think that, until I've read your posts and tried to figure out some of your "regional terms." Never heard of a "loo" before, but I figured out what it was due to the context it was used. Here in the states, we sometimes use the term "john." Someone told me who had been to England, that they were reprimanded for calling a toilet a "john", because John is a very respected name in England.

And I'm sorry your country doesn't have irons.:hammer:

Great family shot. Where did you take it?

Pumbas Nakasak

The Pirates dinner show on I drive. shame the photographer didnt get it in focus, and no it wasnt me who took it, mine would be more out of focus than that.:)

BTW if you ever visit Scotland, use the term cludgy.

Maria

Three daughters! I am sure you have fun! :animwink:
Two of my uncles have four; one of them was looking for the boy and got twins! The other one was also trying to get a boy. They both have lots of fun being the only guys in the house. They both proudly play the role of the typical annoying boy! lol :animwink:

tenchu

If you ever have a son I pity him.

Thats me, the sole boy amongst 3 sisters.

:brick: :brick: :brick:

no2apprentice

Originally posted by tenchu
Thats me, the sole boy amongst 3 sisters.
I had two older sisters growing up. Wasn't too bad, really. They were very quiet, never fought, never gave me any problems, never talked back to my parents, and let me do anything I wanted.

Then they woke up.:fork: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom