Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

no2apprentice

Originally posted by tenchu
Here's one of me getting drunk. :lol:
It is the juice of the devil!!! Look at his red glowing eyes!!! HE HAS THE DRINK OF SATAN IN HIM!

Sorry, couldn't resist with the red-eye shot.:lol:

tenchu

Originally posted by no2apprentice
It is the juice of the devil!!! Look at his red glowing eyes!!! HE HAS THE DRINK OF SATAN IN HIM!

Sorry, couldn't resist with the red-eye shot.:lol:

Actually, i have red eyes in just about every picture of me I've ever seen.

It may be a strong possibility that i am possessed.

MAY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPEL YOU!

no2apprentice

Originally posted by tenchu
MAY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPEL YOU!
LOL! Boy, does that bring back memories. I saw that movie when it was first released, in a theatre with a 20 foot high screen! Talk about intense!

My wife forbid me to buy the special release DVD. Oh, well. When I want to see evil possessed people, I just go to work!:lol:

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by dreamer
You'll just have to accept the non-drinkers like you ask them to accept you.

:sohappy: my point exactly, dreamer! it's not like someone's forcing me to not drink (just like it's not like someone's forcing drinkers to drink) it's my choice just as it is drinker's, so i ask that you respect my choice just as i do yours.

and i wasn't trying to 'down' drinkers in my earlier post if that's what it sounded like (which to me it didn't..) i was merely saying that there's many more ways to have fun than drink and hang all over the opposite ______, and just because some of us younger folks don't do that doesn't mean we don't know how to have a good time. that's it, that's all i was saying. in fact, i'd wager that those of us who don't do that stuff have a better time since we don't wake up the next morning with a hangover :hurl: then again, i don't have experience in 'living it up' so *shrugs*

btw, jake, i usually don't get on AIM during weekdays cuz i have to get offline so early. i'll try to be on Sat. night though :)

Maria

Come on people... let´s not turn this into a "good" vs. "bad" guys, battle! :animwink:

Let´s respect each other´s opinion and way of life!

Thank you.. :kiss:

Cliff

Oh my...

Did I start this with that Regatta pic?

Just post pix, that's all.

Post a pic of you in a bar holding a beer.....
Post a pic of you in church playing the pipe organ....
Post a pic of you in a church holding a beer!.....

It's all cool.

Hmm....Gotta read my private messegas for the night.

Man, I can't believe it turned into this!....It's Alive,....It's ALIVE!!!!

CT :hammer:

Castle Cake Apologist

Lol. Ok... a bit late, I know. But alcohol IS a depressant. The drug contained in alcohol, ethanol, is classified as a depressant. Ever wonder what causes hangovers? ;)

Castle Cake Apologist

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
btw, jake, i usually don't get on AIM during weekdays cuz i have to get offline so early. i'll try to be on Sat. night though :)

Awwww... okay. I've been on until past 2 am every night this week. I think having the internet in my room is a curse! :D

Maria

Originally posted by DisneyExpert
Awwww... okay. I've been on until past 2 am every night this week. I think having the internet in my room is a curse! :D

I went out for dinner tonight (late as normally in Mexico) and I came back at 2am with lots of caffeine on me... I´ll be awake for a while now... :rolleyes:

Erika

Originally posted by monorailmike
People seem to rib me alot for being the same way. I fell in with some 'straight edge' punks in high school and have been that way ever since. No smoking, no drugs, and maybe one beer socially. But in truth I don't like the taste of alcohol. Also no promiscuous(sp.) ______ as there are nasty things out there as well.
It may seem dull and boring, but I know a lot of other ways to have fun without doing something that will be regretted later.

Good for you!! I was a non-smoking, non-drugging, non- drinking and non-sleeping-around teen. I still had plenty of fun. Of course now I am an old married person :lol:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by 10021982
Oh my...

Did I start this with that Regatta pic?

Just post pix, that's all.

Post a pic of you in a bar holding a beer.....
Post a pic of you in church playing the pipe organ....
Post a pic of you in a church holding a beer!.....

It's all cool.

Hmm....Gotta read my private messegas for the night.

Man, I can't believe it turned into this!....It's Alive,....It's ALIVE!!!!

CT :hammer:

As long as theres no posts holding an organ:dazzle:

disney_nutter

if u drink thats good if u dont well thats good aswell, as for me im a student so all i do is drink.

Also tenchu is that ur girl and if so very nice

And maria i hav said this before and will say it again ur a one of the most nicest looking girls i no.

Also coming soon the first pic of disney_nutter in a tux.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by disney_nutter
if u drink thats good if u dont well thats good aswell, as for me im a student so all i do is drink.

Also tenchu is that ur girl and if so very nice

And maria i hav said this before and will say it again ur a one of the most nicest looking girls i no.

Also coming soon the first pic of disney_nutter in a tux.

I really think you should stop using your mobile as the principle form of written communication:)

Or is it all the rain in that part of the world wrotting yer brain.:hammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom