Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Maria
Ha! Gary I have a picture like that in another island of the Caribbean! Isla Mujeres, in Mexico, but I can´t drive a motorcycle... I was a driving a golf cart! :lol: ;)

Well . . . we're waiting.

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Whoa! Who is THAT stud?? :drevil: :kiss: :p

It's the hat, isn't it? Chicks dig the hat.:lol:

Originally posted by spider-man
Oh I'm so sorry Gary. :cry: That Horrid Creature was about to attack and yet you still snapped a shot....

Yeah, you can't see me too well, because that big, fat guy sat on me.

MGMBoy

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
and here's the other (the jpeg seems to have made them look kinda bad) :(

Sorry...Had me speechless for a second there. I have to agree with MicBat...Another one for the list (Which seems to be composed of EVERY woman on this board.)

My one question Dizknee_Phreek...If the JPG's made them look bad then how do you propose to show the real ones to guys and not have them rendered completely speechless? ;) Just a thought. TTFN.

aim

and here's the other (the jpeg seems to have made them look kinda bad) :(

Those are great pics! :D Nice to see another Amy on the boards who's graduating in '03!!! :sohappy:

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by MGMBoy
Sorry...Had me speechless for a second there. I have to agree with MicBat...Another one for the list (Which seems to be composed of EVERY woman on this board.)

My one question Dizknee_Phreek...If the JPG's made them look bad then how do you propose to show the real ones to guys and not have them rendered completely speechless? ;) Just a thought. TTFN.

LOL! well, apparently, the pics don't have the same affect on guys around here...either that or the pictures are better than the 'real' me :) who knows? *shrugs*

BTW, *high five*, WDW*babe!! :D :wave:

OldKeyWest24

LOL! well, apparently, the pics don't have the same affect on guys around here...either that or the pictures are better than the 'real' me :) who knows? *shrugs*

I kno how you feel! But you really are cute! I wish some of the guys on here where around me..no one I like likes me at school :-(

Susan

WDWFREAK53

Well, then you need to come see Big Bad Bri...because this is one guy that you'd have an affect on ;)

Dizknee_Phreek

:lol: :lol: you guys are too much!! :D

susan, lemme tell ya...it's been about 4 or 5 years since i've had a b/f...and that was like 7th grade, so it doesn't really count. i was talking to a guy a few months ago, but let's not even go there! course, it's not from lack of trying....Lord knows i've tried to hook up with guys millions of times...but i just can't. course now i'm used to being single, and i'm actually starting to like it! it'd always be nice to have a group of guys following me around school all day though....but point is, i know exactly how you feel! and don't worry...that special guy will come one day! :) btw, thanks so much for the compliment!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Erika
Big Bad Bri?!?!?!??

Honestly!

:lol: :p :wave:

(psst...Erika... SHUT UP!!!!)

:lol:

(and I know that I don't need to with you...but...for other people that don't know how "we joke"...I'll say JUST KIDDING...)

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
(psst...Erika... SHUT UP!!!!)

:lol:

(and I know that I don't need to with you...but...for other people that don't know how "we joke"...I'll say JUST KIDDING...)

Sure cover your tracks... just becuase I don't post here much, doesn't mean I'm not watching your sly moves. :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
Sure cover your tracks... just becuase I don't post here much, doesn't mean I'm not watching your sly moves. :lol:

(much like the Jackelope...FAST AS FAST CAN BE :) )

MGMBoy

Well...That's most definately THEIR loss then isn't it.

you guys are too much!!

susan, lemme tell ya...it's been about 4 or 5 years since i've had a b/f...and that was like 7th grade, so it doesn't really count. i was talking to a guy a few months ago, but let's not even go there! course, it's not from lack of trying....Lord knows i've tried to hook up with guys millions of times...but i just can't. course now i'm used to being single, and i'm actually starting to like it! it'd always be nice to have a group of guys following me around school all day though....but point is, i know exactly how you feel! and don't worry...that special guy will come one day! :) btw, thanks so much for the compliment!

Oh my...You sound like I do when I'm complaining to another member of this board about the opposite gender. (Of course you need to replace all the masculine references with feminine ones but you know what I mean. TTFN.

Maria

course now i'm used to being single, and i'm actually starting to like it!

Even when I had bfs I most of the times felt like being single. First one, I was young and we didn´t last that long, second one lived abroad, third one lived abroad too and was the love of my life but I had to come back home and we were separated, the last one was always travelling and to be honest, I didn´t miss him! :lookaroun :lol:

When I see how my friends are dealing now with kids and husbands, I feel lucky for being single! :animwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom