Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrashadb

Originally posted by Maria
Even when I had bfs I most of the times felt like being single. First one, I was young and we didn´t last that long, second one lived abroad, third one lived abroad too and was the love of my life but I had to come back home and we were separated, the last one was always travelling and to be honest, I didn´t miss him! :lookaroun :lol:

When I see how my friends are dealing now with kids and husbands, I feel lucky for being single! :animwink:

Hear, Hear!
People I know are pairing up like animals on theie way to the Ark. It's crazy. Meanwhile, I am quite single and I'm still enjoying it. My Mom was married when she was my age, but I'm not quite ready for all that...
First I have to find a girl I actually like who feels the same way about me... then we can talk. :lol:
BTW, staying on topic, I'm looking for another pic of me that I don't hate. I'll post it soon.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
Hear, Hear!
People I know are pairing up like animals on theie way to the Ark. It's crazy. Meanwhile, I am quite single and I'm still enjoying it. My Mom was married when she was my age, but I'm not quite ready for all that...
First I have to find a girl I actually like who feels the same way about me... then we can talk. :lol:
BTW, staying on topic, I'm looking for another pic of me that I don't hate. I'll post it soon.

:lol: I'm getting use to it too (and it's really not THAT bad) :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Hear, Hear!

WDWFREAK53

Hear, Hear!

If anyone wants to see more pics of me (and I must warn you...I really didn't WANT to post these...but...it went with the report) I put some in my trip report.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

If anyone wants to see more pics of me (and I must warn you...I really didn't WANT to post these...but...it went with the report) I put some in my trip report.

Is anyone else getting a strange sense of deja vu?:lookaroun

WDWspider

Originally posted by garyhoov

Deja Vu?? I'll check with the chef...

In the meantime here's some Tenchu Yakatori...

Oh, and I think Freak's 45 is skipping. :lol:

OldKeyWest24

Yea I got used to the whole single thing, myself. like not trying to sound Conceited this, but Like I have it going for me, Like i have alot of friends, im liked by most people, im not like ugly..people like my personailty, but the one thing i dont have is a guy, and ya kno I think I have a pretty awsome life, and id rather have that than a guy, but it would be nice to have my dream guy..but an Ex-friend of mine got jealous and messed that one up..I hate her with a passion!..grrrr

Susan

MGMBoy

Sorry...Just had to do it. :D

WDWspider

Originally posted by garyhoov

Oh, and I think Freak's 45 is skipping. :lol:

;)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

bamboo7

Oh, and I think Freak's 45 is skipping. :king:

Dawn S

You guys are making me all dizzy over here. Ya know....my 'puter has been on the fritz for a day or so now (virus, maybe...egads!!!). I thought since it's making EVERYTHING all screwy over here, that I was the only one seeing things that way. LMAO!!

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by Maria
Even when I had bfs I most of the times felt like being single. First one, I was young and we didn´t last that long, second one lived abroad, third one lived abroad too and was the love of my life but I had to come back home and we were separated, the last one was always travelling and to be honest, I didn´t miss him! :lookaroun :lol:

When I see how my friends are dealing now with kids and husbands, I feel lucky for being single! :animwink:

yeah, single life is awesome...don't have to answer to anyone, there's no obligations...it's just wonderful....but sometimes i do really want a guy that loves me...someone i can cuddle up to, someone i can depend upon on those bad days...i know that's what friends are for...but i'd feel a little weird cuddleing up to them!

i'm actually trying to get hooked up with a seemingly VERY nice guy right now...he's the most awesome artist i've ever seen, and he comes in my art class on occasion for college observation hours, so that's how i know him...and also, ironically, my mom and his mom work together. he has a history of going out with rich, popular girls, and that's just not me at all...so i really don't know if he feels the same way about me, or even if he ever could. honestly, out of all the guys i've ever liked (and Lord knows the list is forever long!) i really think there's more of a chace that there could be something there...but i just don't know. i HATE not knowing...it's such torture! if there's no chance, i wish i could just know so then i can stop worrying over it :mad: oh well...time will tell i suppose.

Maria

Ha! Another "crazy for the nephew" one! Just like me with mine... :lol:
That´s a beautiful kid! How old is he?

Bobster

Maria,

The picture was taken a few years ago (I posted it simply because it's my all-time favorite picture). I believe he was about 3-and-a-half years old at that time.

He really has this major "cute as hell" thing going for him. He has a face that really belongs "in pictures".

Mikey4WDW

children

I think that children are beautiful. Some do have that extra cute thing going.

Joyeaux Noel!

Feliz Navidad! And so on.

and Happy Hanukka to those who celabrated Hanukka.

Mikey4WDW

my son

My son is now 19 but this pic of him when he was in Day care is one of my favorite of him.

Attachments

• jeremy and a bat 2a.jpg
    jeremy and a bat 2a.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 287
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom