Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicBat

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
i finally got around to scanning in a few of my senior pics! i couldn't decide which one i liked best, so i'll post two :)

Wow!!! Those look GREAT! ::Adds Dizknee_Phreek to the list of hotties on the forums:: Good to see more people posting their pics! :sohappy:

OldKeyWest24

Originally posted by MicBat
Wow!!! Those look GREAT! ::Adds Dizknee_Phreek to the list of hotties on the forums:: Good to see more people posting their pics! :sohappy:

maybe i'll make the list next year..lol

Susan

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by PrincessAli
psst......your avatar isnt' bad either :slurp: :lol:

:lol: you are SO right about that!!! btw, are you a Lord of the Rings fan, or did you just like the avatar? ...just curious :)

aww, thanks, MicBat! you sure know how to build a girl's confidence! :animwink:

PrincessAli

:lol: you are SO right about that!!! btw, are you a Lord of the Rings fan, or did you just like the avatar? ...just curious :)

I looooooooove Lord of the Rings! :D :sohappy:

Aragorn is quite hot....but me like Legolas just a tad better :lol:

Dizknee_Phreek

I looooooooove Lord of the Rings! :D :sohappy:

Aragorn is quite hot....but me like Legolas just a tad better :lol:

YES!! another female LotR fan! i feel a thread drift coming on! :animwink:

Aragorn is probably the character i'm attracted the most to. BUT as for real life, i find Elijah Wood and Orlando Bloom (personally, i like the REAL Orlando better than Legolas...but that's just me) to be the best looking two from the movie! though, Dominic Monaghan is a cutie too! :D

PrincessAli

YES!! another female LotR fan! i feel a thread drift coming on! :animwink:

Aragorn is probably the character i'm attracted the most to. BUT as for real life, i find Elijah Wood and Orlando Bloom (personally, i like the REAL Orlando better than Legolas...but that's just me) to be the best looking two from the movie! though, Dominic Monaghan is a cutie too! :D

our english classes get out of school to go see the newest movie when it comes out! :sohappy: We can't wait....our teacher's excuse? "Why, we're studying heros of course and Frodo is a hero!" :D yaaaaaay.

And yes I must agree, Orlando Bloom is much better without his elf ears on *giggles*

Dizknee_Phreek

our english classes get out of school to go see the newest movie when it comes out! :sohappy: We can't wait....our teacher's excuse? "Why, we're studying heros of course and Frodo is a hero!" :D yaaaaaay.

And yes I must agree, Orlando Bloom is much better without his elf ears on *giggles*

awww, no fair!!! i REALLY wanted my english class to see it at theaters last year...but what did we end up seeing? A Walk to Remember....not a bad movie, but i'd have MUCH rather seen LotR!

Yes, Frodo is certainly a hero....but your teacher could've also used the excuse that LotR was a major influence on literature as we know it. when the trilogy was released, the cult followings were incredible! people were finding Tolkien's personal phone number, calling him up, and asking him permission to name their children or pets after his characters! i think EVERY english and literature class should be able to get out of school to see it, personally! really, i don't know why teachers waiste time on Shakespeare (sorry to fans of that sort of literature, but it's not my cup of tea....all of his plays had the same storyline pretty much!)
lol, ok, i'm starting to go on a tangent here, so i better quit :)
I'm glad you're school is smart enough to take you guys on a trip to see it at theaters! i just wish i could be with you!

Tiggeriffic

Originally posted by alee4eva
Oh my gosh!! i live in Farmingdale too!!

Wow! It's a small world.....:hammer: sorry, I couldn't resist.

Seriously though, I think that is really cool to find someone from my town that posts here. Have you lived here your whole life? Gone to F'dale schools?

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
In the interest of keeping this thread roughly on topic (and showing everybody what real ugly looks like), here's a shot of me in Aruba:

Attachments

• motorcycle aruba.jpg
    motorcycle aruba.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 197

tenchu

Originally posted by garyhoov
In the interest of keeping this thread roughly on topic (and showing everybody what real ugly looks like), here's a shot of me in Aruba:

Wow, Gary's got a bike growing out of his... em.. 'front'

:lol:

Maria

Ha! Gary I have a picture like that in another island of the Caribbean! Isla Mujeres, in Mexico, but I can´t drive a motorcycle... I was a driving a golf cart! :lol: ;)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Whoa! Who is THAT stud?? :drevil: :kiss: :p

WDWspider

In the interest of keeping this thread roughly on topic (and showing everybody what real ugly looks like)

Oh I'm so sorry Gary. :cry: That Horrid Creature was about to attack and yet you still snapped a shot....

oh wait...

, here's a shot of me in Aruba:

Sorry...

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom