Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashNet

I tell you what....there sure are some beautiful people (both men and women) at WDWMagic! :D Its always nice to put a picture with the face!

By the way...I am WAAAAAAAAAAAAY back in the thread if you want to see me! :lol:

Maria

Mine is the 2122 reply to this thread and I had the 60,400 view to it! Just thought I would let you all know.... :D :animwink:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Maria
Mine is the 2122 reply to this thread and I had the 60,400 view to it! Just thought I would let you all know.... :D :animwink:

:lol: (not that you're counting) :lol:

But trust me...I know that EVERY guy on this thread knows what YOU look like :animwink: :kiss:

Maria

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
:lol: (not that you're counting) :lol:

But trust me...I know that EVERY guy on this thread knows what YOU look like :animwink: :kiss:

Freak, I wasn´t referring to my picture! I was talking about that specific post being the number 2122 reply on this thread and the 60,400 view! :lol:
There is no way I can find my pictures in here! :lol: ...and I know everybody knows me.... hahaha :animwink:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Maria
Freak, I wasn´t referring to my picture! I was talking about that specific post being the number 2122 reply on this thread and the 60,400 view! :lol:
There is no way I can find my pictures in here! :lol: ...and I know everybody knows me.... hahaha :animwink:

:lol: :hammer: :lol:

DOH! :lol: :kiss:

bamboo7

i'm in wdw right now (actually at the moment i am in disney quest) and i should have a bunch of new pictures to post when i get back. :)

SirNim

Originally posted by bamboo7
i'm in wdw right now (actually at the moment i am in disney quest) and i should have a bunch of new pictures to post when i get back. :)

Magnifique!!:slurp: :sohappy: :wave: :p

sillyspook13

The Image Works photo stations have plain backgrounds now, instead of colored balls......

Attachments

• t.jpg
    t.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 169

bamboo7

Originally posted by sillyspook13
The Image Works photo stations have plain backgrounds now, instead of colored balls......

yea, when i took the picture that i posted above, i had to use my own camera and use the back of the stations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom