Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizons38

Premium Member
Philly is a wonderful place around the Holidays ! It's been so long since i was down South Street ! Jim's steaks ! YUMMY !:slurp:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by bamboo7
yup.

gary, this time of year do you ever make a trip out there to see the light show at wanamakers, or the dickens villiage at strawbridges? i love philadelphia this time of year.

I used to, but I haven't seen any of the displays over the past couple years. Linda and I went to see Phantom of the Opera on Friday, and we were right there, but I didn't think to loop by.:brick:

I'm also going to miss the Disney Christmas decorations this year since we're going in January instead of December, but we're headed to G-Boys to get some decorations for our house this morning. Linda seems open to the idea of a Disney Christmas tree, and we're thinking about getting one of those big, tacky inflatable snowmen for our yard.:sohappy:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Horizons38
Philly is a wonderful place around the Holidays ! It's been so long since i was down South Street ! Jim's steaks ! YUMMY !:slurp:

Mmmmmmmmm cheesesteaks :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Lhriangel

Originally posted by garyhoov
I used to, but I haven't seen any of the displays over the past couple years. Linda and I went to see Phantom of the Opera on Friday, and we were right there, but I didn't think to loop by.:brick:

I'm also going to miss the Disney Christmas decorations this year since we're going in January instead of December, but we're headed to G-Boys to get some decorations for our house this morning. Linda seems open to the idea of a Disney Christmas tree, and we're thinking about getting one of those big, tacky inflatable snowmen for our yard.:sohappy:

How did you like Phantom? I saw it twice in San Fran and I LOVED it (it's my favorite musical). :)

Maria

Originally posted by Angelique
How did you like Phantom? I saw it twice in San Fran and I LOVED it (it's my favorite musical). :)

Ok girls... let´s do our famous Phantom thread drift agan! Erika!! Where are you?? :lol:

I saw it twice in NY... my favorite as well! My ex-bf dressed as Phantom for a Halloween and he was the most handsome ever! :D

:animwink:

sillyspook13

Originally posted by Maria
I saw it twice in NY... my favorite as well! My ex-bf dressed as Phantom for a Halloween and he was the most handsome ever! :D

:animwink:
Any pictures of him?????:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a Phantom Phan!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Angelique

I think we're getting into some serious thread drift here, but. . . I loved it!

I don't really know much about musicals, but it was Linda's birthday and she suggested it. I was riveted from the moment the chandalier exploded and the overture played. Very powerful. I bought the soundtrack with Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman, and Linda and I both agree that while Sarah Brightman seemed a bit better than the one we saw (Rebecca Pitcher, though she was very good), the guy who played the Phantom (Ted Keegan) seemed to have a more powerful voice than Michael Crawford.

:wave:

Lhriangel

of course I have the full cd hehe but I love Michael Crawford. I'm partial to Sarah Brightman as christine as well. I actually got to meet SB when she was in NY signing copies of her cd La Luna.. she's TINY.

On another side note MC is back on Broadway doing Dance of the Vampires. When the soundtrack comes out I'm definately getting it.. I am trying to get to NY to see it before he goes off Broadway but I don't know if I will get to or not :(.

no2apprentice

Originally posted by Maria
Ok girls... let´s do our famous Phantom thread drift agan!
Ahem...*cough cough*...not all Phantom fans are female. I've been a fan since 1990, when I bought the soundtrack, and didn't see it for the first time until 1995.

All together now, "Slowly, gently, night unfurls it's splender..."

Attachments

• ptomask.jpg
    ptomask.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 192

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by no2apprentice
Ahem...*cough cough*...not all Phantom fans are female. I've been a fan since 1990, when I bought the soundtrack, and didn't see it for the first time until 1995.

The woman sitting next to me was seeing it for the 15th time. I was talking to her before it began, and I started to have visions of the first time I saw "Rocky Horror" I asked her: "People aren't going to throw things at me if I don't know what to shout out will they?" :lol:

bamboo7

Originally posted by Horizons38

Jim's is GOOOOOOOD stuff.:sohappy:

bamboo7

I LOVE G-Boys this time of year. i am gonna hafta make a special trip there before christmas.

MicBat

we're thinking about getting one of those big, tacky inflatable snowmen for our yard.:sohappy:

:hurl: Are they giving those things away for free or something?!? I counted at least 20 this weekend!
Anyone seen the new Christina Aguilera video, "Beautiful?" I think our old friend, JRTOT, landed himself an acting job in that video. The skinny boy lifting weights looks just like the kid!

MGMBoy

Originally posted by no2apprentice

What's this about no male Phantom fans? I saw the show in London about 3 years after I got the soundtrack. I STILL cry during the last 15-20 minutes of the soundtrack. (Not quite as bad as Les Mis though. I get misty during the barracade ("A Little Fall of Rain) and stay that way through the curtain call). Seen that one three times.

Dizknee_Phreek

i finally got around to scanning in a few of my senior pics! i couldn't decide which one i liked best, so i'll post two :)

Attachments

• amy_senior.jpg
    amy_senior.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 195
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom