Possible Frontierland expansion

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Frontierland is pretty complete in terms of theme and big ticket rides. More will always be welcome but IMO it's the land with the least amount of problems albeit one; the dead ends. I just want them to connect the dots and finish the loop from Frontierland to Liberty Square. A new ride or attraction would be nice but this comes first IMO. Is that at all being considered; those in the know?

FigmentFan3

Villains land, as a general idea, is a very popular Armchair Imagineering concept that get repeated as legitimate.
About the only way I could begin to rationalize that, would be to have some sort of weird Kingdom Keepers tie in, but at that point you're using "Parks" as IP in the Parks and that's just gross. I don't get the need to put weirdly specific lands in Castle parks.

BrianLo

Sadly this is the company today. People are employed who have ideas like this.

... A coaster... on TSI...

Okay, that’s one of the dumbest ideas I’ve heard.

Indeed - and some of them no longer employed!

latest

por111512SMALL.jpg

:p

Bocabear

They could use Injun Joe's Cave or the Magnetic Mystery Mine as the queue for a magnetic mystery ride (Geyser Mountain (that was planned for Discovery Bay and not built)) That would at least work as an additional attraction making use of the current infrastructure on the island and adding a new exciting ride...

discomouse131

Speaking of CBJ... why was Zeke's voice (of 5 Bear Rugs fame) rerecorded? I have the original show on LP and on the DL 50th Anniversary set. I noticed the change on my last trip a few years ago. What was wrong with the original voice?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom