Possible Frontierland expansion

disneyC97

Ugh
Would it have been like Big Thunder in Paris? I.e. a mountain in place/as the island or more bare steel/thinly disguised like Raging Spirits at TDS?

smile

I must share my pet park:

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

jimbaker84

I'd still enjoy CBJ if they show was performed in front of a dining venue, like its original intention!

I know I'm in the minority on that opinion, though.
I have to say that one of my most cherished memories of me, my younger brother and dad splitting our sides laughing was in CBJ, I loved the double entendres that were played on and cant imagine the attraction not existing in it's current format.

jimbaker84

Nope. The Country Bear Jamboree was developed for the Mineral King ski resort that Disney began working on in the 60s.
Fair enough, you learn something new every day!!! Ever since it's inception in the MK it has drawn steady enough numbers through it's doors. I don't know what other IP could be used in the same space to draw a similar number of visitors.

EricsBiscuit

Well I would hate them closing TSI as much as the next guy but let's not forget DLP's big Thunder. It can be done with a tunnel or by using rafts as a pre show element. Why the attraction would be on TSI I have no idea. But it can work!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom