Rumor Pixar's Coco coming to the Mexico Pavilion

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
The video says it was added 9 years ago. As it is a compilation, Im sure the pieces were taken at all different times. Daja is a friend of Martin's. I dont think he is on these forums. And also in the interest of being fair: I am the chick in the pink stripes starting at 4:42. Another pretty prominent forum member is in this video as well, but Ill leave it to them if they want to be identified!! Marie

I spotted you in Daja’s video too.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I spotted you in Daja’s video too.
Correct!! That was actually my first ever picture/ meeting with Martin. Pam, the owner of Kingdom Konsultant Travel @Kingdom Konsultant and I were on either side of him. Im the one with the lighter curly hair ( Lovely Florida humidity!!) Pam has the darker straight hair. Marie

Looking at that (I’d forgotten all about it!) there’s a few other people in their too... but I’ll let them stay anonymous ;)

smile

The video says it was added 9 years ago. As it is a compilation, Im sure the pieces were taken at all different times. Daja is a friend of Martin's. I dont think he is on these forums. And also in the interest of being fair: I am the chick in the pink stripes starting at 4:42. Another pretty prominent forum member is in this video as well, but Ill leave it to them if they want to be identified!! Marie

That was one moment I did not need preserved in full HD from multiple angles.

lol thanks - great stuff, guys...
and so well played! brav-o
:joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom