Rumor Pixar's Coco coming to the Mexico Pavilion

Cmdr_Crimson

While I was at DCA recently there is a set of billboards close to The Incredicoaster side. One of them depicts the characters of Coco...So while walking down the pier a family in front of me slowly turns and looks at the Billboard and they stared at it for a few minutes and from what I saw the gears in their heads were churning..Turns out they never saw the movie and the father says " Well, that billboard ruined the movie for me.."
IMG_191810_156_1529703865625.jpg

Last edited:

Sped2424

While I was at DCA recently there is a set of billboards close to The Incredicoaster side. One of them depicts the characters of Coco...So while walking down the pier a family in front of me slowly turns and looks at the Billboard and they stared at it for a few minutes and from what I saw the gears in their heads were churning..Turns out they never saw the movie and the father says " Well, that billboard ruined the movie for me.."
To be fair the film is a year old lol He had his chance to see it unspoiled. Also if you know nothing about the film that billboard does not provide much!

solidyne

To be fair the film is a year old lol He had his chance to see it unspoiled. Also if you know nothing about the film that billboard does not provide much!
Right. Did the guy mean "ruined" in a spoiler sense? Not much revealed here. Except for one "dead" character who is alive most of the movie.

Edit: well, I guess if they really were staring for a couple minutes they could have figured something out. On the other hand, it could have misled them.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Right. Did the guy mean "ruined" in a spoiler sense? Not much revealed here. Except for one "dead" character who is alive most of the movie.

Edit: well, I guess if they really were staring for a couple minutes they could have figured something out. On the other hand, it could have misled them.
Watch this trailer...

Then stare at the picture.

Cmdr_Crimson

Indeed! Surely you'd have to first see the movie to know that the billboard contained any spoilers!
Well, the billboard states it's "Fun for the Whole Family"....So where's Ernesto? Why would Hector be on there holding Ernesto's guitar for some reason if it didn't reflect he is a part of the family as the trailer touts Ernesto being his Great Grandfather(Just incase I have seen the film)..

JustInTime

IMG_191810_156_1529703865625.jpg
They had to be trolling. The only way you’d pick up on the spoilers when glancing is if you had seen the film. There is no way.

geekza

I won't link to it here, since it isn't Disney-related and, more importantly, made me angry, but the new trailer for Happy Death Day 2 U (ugh) full-on spoils the mystery of the first one, going as far as showing the reveal of the killer and using dialogue that actually says their name and why they did it. The first film was a breath of fresh air in the Horror genre. It was a genuinely entertaining cross between a slasher film and Groundhog Day and figuring out who the killer was is the basis of the entire plot. Anyone who hadn't seen the first one, certainly won't bother after seeing the trailer for the second one. I actually heard someone in the theater say, "Are you kidding me?!?" when the trailer spilled the beans.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom