Park History nut
Premium Member
Jim hill...are you, jim hill??šŸ§
No.

I'm on the right. Jimā€™s on the left.

CA2E3046-8B4A-4255-94C1-8CB01A3399E6.jpeg

:hilarious:

UpAllNight

I have this down as not happening as the queue space is so small and itā€™ll be a capacity nightmare. I know this hasnā€™t stopped them in the past, but surely better, more suited options are available for Epcot

wannabeBelle

:hilarious:!

that is amazing... a lovely and deserving tribute, thanks for sharing marie.
- who is daja and how old is that?

lookin ace @marni1971 :cool: - thanks for... well, just thanks :happy:
... what were you trying to get 1:44-1:50?
The video says it was added 9 years ago. As it is a compilation, Im sure the pieces were taken at all different times. Daja is a friend of Martin's. I dont think he is on these forums. And also in the interest of being fair: I am the chick in the pink stripes starting at 4:42. Another pretty prominent forum member is in this video as well, but Ill leave it to them if they want to be identified!! Marie

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The video says it was added 9 years ago. As it is a compilation, Im sure the pieces were taken at all different times. Daja is a friend of Martin's. I dont think he is on these forums. And also in the interest of being fair: I am the chick in the pink stripes starting at 4:42. Another pretty prominent forum member is in this video as well, but Ill leave it to them if they want to be identified!! Marie

That was one moment I did not need preserved in full HD from multiple angles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom