News Pirates of the Caribbean closing for refurbishment in February for new auction scene

BoarderPhreak

51508-A1.jpg

Movies I quote an obnoxious amount:
1. All Disney films
2. Jaws
3. The Godfather
4. Mel Brooks movies
I read something once that said psychopaths tend to speak an inordinate amount in movie quotes as an easy way to try to mimic normal human interactions. If so, I'd like to apologize now to the human race, in general.

Disney Movies, Family Guy, 30 Rock, and various stand-up comedians for me. lol

Skibum1970

I just got back about a week and a half ago from WDW and I was okay with not riding POTC. Or so I thought. I watched that video and now feel that I should go back down in late April or early to ride it.

Not desperate enough to brave the spring break crowds.

EricsBiscuit

I just got back about a week and a half ago from WDW and I was okay with not riding POTC. Or so I thought. I watched that video and now feel that I should go back down in late April or early to ride it.

Not desperate enough to brave the spring break crowds.
It's very busy so far. But it's still fun. Only thing is weather will be warned in April.

Skibum1970

It's very busy so far. But it's still fun. Only thing is weather will be warned in April.

Heck, it's fun anytime I'm on site. It's just a little more fun when I don't have to swim with the crowds. Plus, it's been 38 degrees and snow flurries today. I'll take warmer any day of the week.

EricsBiscuit

Heck, it's fun anytime I'm on site. It's just a little more fun when I don't have to swim with the crowds. Plus, it's been 38 degrees and snow flurries today. I'll take warmer any day of the week.
For this Floridian, I would be wearing 4 layers at least in that weather. Crazy

KBLovedDisney

I keep looking at other sites with closures and it looks like PotC is opening next week? Can someone confirm this?

I have to admit, even though I am sad that the old scene will be gone, I am very anxious to hear reviews on the additions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom