• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Pirates of the Caribbean closing for refurbishment in February for new auction scene

sporadic

Arrrrrggggg.. Right in the middle of our next trip... Haven't been in 2 years and was down last time as well!

KBLovesDisney

Will the new scene be made up of brand new animatronics, and not just used ones from other shows like HoP (or from possibly GMR)?

bhg469

I feel your pain. My only two trips to Disneyland that I could recall had Pirates down for refurb both times. FINALLY got to go on it this past weekend and it did not disappoint!
Im pretty Jelly! I was blown away by how much better it was, and I was definitely setting the bar high already.

Raineman

I feel your pain. My only two trips to Disneyland that I could recall had Pirates down for refurb both times. FINALLY got to go on it this past weekend and it did not disappoint!
Splash Mountain plays that role for me. My first visit to WDW it wasn't built yet. Two of the next three visits, including last week, it has been down for refurb.

Top Bottom