Pictures of the 2011 mugs....too cute!!!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Love it! Especially the part where it comes with a pink handle. However, I'm probably going to look even more ridiculous walking around with it at work though.

Mikester71

FINALLY!!!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Oh...before I get too excited here, does anyone know if they are in the resorts already? Sure hope so, as we are checking in to Pop in 2 weeks and we need to buy 4. :shrug:

raiden

They seem to only get graphically worse. Resort specific mugs I miss dearly, so much better artwork on them. I do like both the old resort specific and generic mugs shapes. Old ones are good for the home while the new shape works well for on the go.

Hummer1676

I'm going to still bring my wilderness lodge mugs with me and see if any CM's stop me from refilling them. LOL. I will be taking pictures since it seems to upset people on these forums.

I don't think it upsets everyone it just shows how cheap people are. Nothing personal of course.

JimboJones123

I'm going to still bring my wilderness lodge mugs with me and see if any CM's stop me from refilling them. LOL. I will be taking pictures since it seems to upset people on these forums.

We saw a couple with about 6 generation old mugs (the bigger ones that held like 20-22oz) last trip. I just don't think I could handle the looks. I am a very proud person and having 50-200 people think bad things about me every day would be a bit too much.

We use the current generation mugs until they switch out.

So am I a more sneaky theif than one that will just admit? Who knows? I just couldn't have people thinking that I'm so petty that I would be bringing back overly faded mugs that show just how much I have abused the system.

Fractal514

It doesn't upset me at all. But I will lock my car and check my wallet when you are around, you thief.

Computer Magic

I miss the resort unique mugs. I haven't purchased the mug since 2005.

I always wonder why Disney cared if you filled your mugs up at a different resort. Would be a nice perk.

jt04

BTW, the mugs used to be twice the size, and a few dollars less.

I wonder how long it will be before they install RFID in the mugs so that guests can't abuse the system? Imagine if the refill machines ceased working when an out of date mug is attempted to be refilled. :lol:

Actually this would allow people to refill mugs in the parks too if Disney wanted to add that as a feature. They could sell mugs with a certain amount of refills pre-loaded.

Welcome to the world of RFID.

DiPSU224

FINALLY!!!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Oh...before I get too excited here, does anyone know if they are in the resorts already? Sure hope so, as we are checking in to Pop in 2 weeks and we need to buy 4. :shrug:

They are definitely at Pop! Saw them last night. At first I thought maybe they were from one of the cruise ships but then I saw them in the dining hall. I'm bummed because we bought the old ones 2 days before the new ones hit the shelf. Oh well.

heartodisney

Looking forward to these mugs, we have not done this before...glad that the pics posted let us know also that you can obtain coffee...this is a MUST for three of us adults in the morning...wonder about milk?

djkidkaz

I wonder how long it will be before they install RFID in the mugs so that guests can't abuse the system? Imagine if the refill machines ceased working when an out of date mug is attempted to be refilled. :lol:

Actually this would allow people to refill mugs in the parks too if Disney wanted to add that as a feature. They could sell mugs with a certain amount of refills pre-loaded.

Welcome to the world of RFID.

All the mug thiefs would do then is pay for one new mug and use it to fill everyone elses in their family that brought old mugs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom