PhotoPass

We haven't used the Photopass system for a few years, but if you preorder the CD, do you have to pay for the individual pics when you order them from home? That was the case back in '05 when we used them.

I wish this resort service has been in effect for our honeymoon. It would have been a really nice treat.

I believe that that is still they way they do it, but if you have a good printer you can print them from home at no charge.

For 25.00(if you pre-order the cd) I would do it as a surprise to your wife, you can't go wrong and you get awesome pics.

lilclerk

I believe that that is still they way they do it, but if you have a good printer you can print them from home at no charge.

For 25.00(if you pre-order the cd) I would do it as a surprise to your wife, you can't go wrong and you get awesome pics.
Or at Walmart or another photo printer for MUCH cheaper than WDW's prices. When you buy the CD, you buy the rights to the photos so you can print them wherever you'd like.

DiPSU224

So I guess technically it's the same as if I took my digital card from my camera to get my pics printed out at Walmart.....

I think we'll definetly have to use this on our next trip. Now if we can only figure out when we can actually afford to go again....:(

mouselvrmom

Ok, I have a couple of questions about this maxsdad. So, can you only use the photographer for the half hour or is there some mininum time, like an hour? Also, can you reserve an appointment while you are on property or should you do it in advance?

It sounds like a really nice idea to try to squeeze in since we will be staying at saratoga. I would do it for 25 bucks, but am not sure if i would do it if I needed to have an hour or two.

nevermind. I followed the link and it looks like it answered my questions. :lol: Anyway, the only thing confusing to me was the price. So you can get the sitting plus the photopass for 124 right? Is this only if you purchase it in advance?

Laura

Premium Member
I had this done last November at Grand Floridian. I didn't realize they were doing it at so many resorts now.

tips2252

Quick question... we are traveling in a large group. If the group breaks up and we were to have separate photopass cards, can we combine them to get everyone's pics on one CD? We thought maybe we could order 1 CD and split the cost.

Disneyfalcon

Quick question... we are traveling in a large group. If the group breaks up and we were to have separate photopass cards, can we combine them to get everyone's pics on one CD? We thought maybe we could order 1 CD and split the cost.

Absolutely. Just make sure you load all the cards onto the same account. The easiest way is to have one person collect all the cards and enter them.

Anyone tried a pre-paid CD for MNSSHP or MVMCP

I have a friend taking her 5 year old son and 1 and 1/2 year old daughter for the first time in October. I've suggested the pre-paid CD since there may be a lot of pictures to be taken, but I've got a question about Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. Has anyone tried to do the pre-paid CD and then use the PhotoPass card for all your pictures at the event? I've done the Christmas party, but it was before the Photopass was really up and running so I'm curious if they have special photopass rules for those events.

Gorjus

Any photopass photos can go on a cd whether or not they are from a special event or not. So yes, Pirate and Princess and Halloween and Christmas party photos all go on a cd.

To the best of my knowlege, the way the new portrait program works is this:

If you just want all your park photos on a CD the price is, as always, $125, unless you buy it ahead of time.
If you want a resort portrait session with all your photos on a Cd, the price is $150
If you want a CD with the resort portrait session on it and a CD with your park photos on it, the cost is $200. You will get 2 separate CDs.

Keep in mind, I've only heard this from one source, a cast member, and we generally know nothing.

wvdisneyfamily

This may be old news, but here goes.

Most people know you can pre order the photopass CD before your trip for a $25 discount ($100). This way you can get unlimited pictures on your vacation.

I did not know this though until last week: While there, you can go to some resorts (BC, SSR, and WL for example) and get a photopass photographer to follow you around the resort and take pictures. If you get the preorder CD, it is only $25 for half an hour of personal professional photography. Not bad if you ask me.

We were at WL last week during its introduction period there. Shots are beautiful, considering the subjects!:ROFLOL:

Good to know.

DisneyMomof2

I have a friend taking her 5 year old son and 1 and 1/2 year old daughter for the first time in October. I've suggested the pre-paid CD since there may be a lot of pictures to be taken, but I've got a question about Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. Has anyone tried to do the pre-paid CD and then use the PhotoPass card for all your pictures at the event? I've done the Christmas party, but it was before the Photopass was really up and running so I'm curious if they have special photopass rules for those events.

Absolutely - I did this last year with the pre-paid CD. I was even allowed to add special halloween themed borders to the photos of our group and the photos with the character(s) dressed in their halloween best! Have a fantastic time! :wave:

WildLodgeFan

Special Effect Poses

Does anyone have a list of special effect poses that the photopass castmembers do? I would love to keep that in mind for our upcoming trip.

Thanks!

PrincessK

What a cool idea! Both my mother and I have lost quite a bit of weight and we always talking about how we wanted a "do over" on some of the mother-daughter pictures from my wedding 2 years ago. Now we can! I'll be booking a session at the Poly.

:sohappy:

Ghostdog

Absolutely - I did this last year with the pre-paid CD. I was even allowed to add special halloween themed borders to the photos of our group and the photos with the character(s) dressed in their halloween best! Have a fantastic time! :wave:

Were you able to add the Themed boarders when you got home, or did you have to do this prior to leaving the parks?

I have a question about this pre-order of the photopass cd. I booked a photo session @ the Beach Club, and I was curious can I add the pictures that are taken at the parks and MNSSHP, to the pictures that are taken at the photo session?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom