PhotoPass

mouselvrmom

I have a question about this pre-order of the photopass cd. I booked a photo session @ the Beach Club, and I was curious can I add the pictures that are taken at the parks and MNSSHP, to the pictures that are taken at the photo session?

I was wondering about this as well. If I can't then I probably won't book a session.

Gorjus

I have a question about this pre-order of the photopass cd. I booked a photo session @ the Beach Club, and I was curious can I add the pictures that are taken at the parks and MNSSHP, to the pictures that are taken at the photo session?

When is your trip? Later this month, I'm told, the prices are changing. A photo session and CD at a resort will be $150. If you want to add your photos taken at the parks or parties is will be an additional $50. You will get a separate CD.

mouselvrmom

When is your trip? Later this month, I'm told, the prices are changing. A photo session and CD at a resort will be $150. If you want to add your photos taken at the parks or parties is will be an additional $50. You will get a separate CD.

Whoa! That's quite a jump in price!

My trip is the 13th of sept. So if I order it like NOW... can I get the 25.00 price.

Gorjus

You'll have to call Disney to find out. The CD inside the park is the same price. Hasn't changed. Again, I only heard it from a Portrait photographer who was whining about his job. But yeah, suddenly the portrait session doesn't seem that great; especially since having a good photographer can be a hit or miss situation at WDW.

mouselvrmom

Thanks for the info, Gorjus! You're right now it doesn't seem like such a great deal! I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

ljs1691

My trip is the 13th of sept. So if I order it like NOW... can I get the 25.00 price.

If you book BEFORE August 24th you will get the $25.00 sitting fee with the prepaid CD that includes the park pictures too. I booked mine today for the same week you are there. So get that prepaid discount of $99 for the CD and add that private session fast.

Let me know if I can answer any other questions.

If you book BEFORE August 24th you will get the $25.00 sitting fee with the prepaid CD that includes the park pictures too. I booked mine today for the same week you are there. So get that prepaid discount of $99 for the CD and add that private session fast.

Let me know if I can answer any other questions.

thank you so much for letting me know that... I will pre-order the cd as soon as I get home...;)

ljs1691

thank you so much for letting me know that... I will pre-order the cd as soon as I get home...;)

When you make your session appointment, make sure you tell them you have prepaid your cd so they can keep up with the appropriate fee for your session.

I'm looking forward to the experience as my dh and I have never had photos made together.

When you make your session appointment, make sure you tell them you have prepaid your cd so they can keep up with the appropriate fee for your session.

I'm looking forward to the experience as my dh and I have never had photos made together.

Where did you book your session... also have you heard anything about the photographers that you get..?

ljs1691

Where did you book your session... also have you heard anything about the photographers that you get..?

We booked WL since we love it sooo much. I don't know anything about the photographers. All I can do is hope for a good one. Based on the reviews I have read, most folks are pleased with their results.

UberPlannerMom

Can anyone tell me what the resolution is on the pictures that are on the cd? The only thing the website seems to say is high resolution but that can mean a lot of different things coming from different people.

Gorjus

What are the PhotoPass photographers using for cameras now?
They used to use Nikon D70's. Not sure what the lens was.

Tks.
:)

Still using the same cameras. The lens changes according to the situation.

Your photographer is a hit or miss situation, they do know how to take great photos. They have had to submit a portfolio and be approved for the assignment. However, their ability to get a reluctant child to smile or get everyone doing a natural smile is where the miss comes in. If your family can smile satisfactorily, on cue, then you are going to get great photos. If you have stubborness running in your group, you might be more disappointed.

You get the entire digital file. The camera takes a 6.3 MP file. The resolution is around 2000x3000. You can blow it up to a 20x30 poster size if you like without graininess.

WildLodgeFan

Still using the same cameras. The lens changes according to the situation.

Your photographer is a hit or miss situation, they do know how to take great photos. They have had to submit a portfolio and be approved for the assignment. However, their ability to get a reluctant child to smile or get everyone doing a natural smile is where the miss comes in. If your family can smile satisfactorily, on cue, then you are going to get great photos. If you have stubborness running in your group, you might be more disappointed.

You get the entire digital file. The camera takes a 6.3 MP file. The resolution is around 2000x3000. You can blow it up to a 20x30 poster size if you like without graininess.

Gorjus, I just wanted to thank you for all the time you take in sharing the photopass processes with the forum. I, for one, think you really represent the CM magic! :sohappy:

Gorjus

Thank you ^^^^^Wild Lodge Fan. That is very kind and will supply me with a bit of pixie dust to help my day.

WildLodgeFan

^^^^my complete pleasure. It makes a difference knowing that you are appreciated on how you approach each day at work. It's a little hard to expect people to be magical and friendly if they are yelled at constantly by complete idiots! :ROFLOL:If you appreciate a job well done, then one should express that appreciation - don't keep in inside. We all have a hand in spreading the magic.

Gorjus

^^^^^
"We all have a hand in spreading the magic." ...is very true.

The other day, I mentioned to a guest, who had the patriotic Donald (part of the Donald series of pins), that a cast member friend of mine had been looking everywhere for that pin. The guest took it off their lanyard and handed it to me. They mentioned that it was an extra and they wanted to help spread magic as well. I tried to refuse, but they insisted.

That very day, this cast member friend happened to be visiting the park as a guest. I told him I finally found his pin. He was quite thankful but mentioned that he already found it yesterday. So I kept the pin.

Now I am looking for the perfect guest to surprise with a pin out of no where.

Magically paying it forward.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom