PhotoPass

WildLodgeFan

^^^^^
"We all have a hand in spreading the magic." ...is very true.

The other day, I mentioned to a guest, who had the patriotic Donald (part of the Donald series of pins), that a cast member friend of mine had been looking everywhere for that pin. The guest took it off their lanyard and handed it to me. They mentioned that it was an extra and they wanted to help spread magic as well. I tried to refuse, but they insisted.

That very day, this cast member friend happened to be visiting the park as a guest. I told him I finally found his pin. He was quite thankful but mentioned that he already found it yesterday. So I kept the pin.

Now I am looking for the perfect guest to surprise with a pin out of no where.

Magically paying it forward.

You know that is really some of the fun of pin trading - taking the time to interact with cast members. I enjoy that part most of all! :)

PrincessK

I just booked my session at the Poly for Oct 3rd. Out of curiousity, does anyone have any pics from their private session posted anywhere? I'd love to see some!

Thanks!

so are any of the rides included in the photopass cd? I mean if I ride splash mountain can I give the card to the photo kiosk and have it added to my cd?
are all/any rides done like this?

Gorjus

so are any of the rides included in the photopass cd? I mean if I ride splash mountain can I give the card to the photo kiosk and have it added to my cd?
are all/any rides done like this?

Sorry, only Test Track and Water Park rides are on the Photopass system.

well that really stinks. Hopefully they will change it to include all the other rides in the future. Not sure if I want to pay for photopass then....because I'll also be buying every single ride picture too. :)

PhilharMagician

well that really stinks. Hopefully they will change it to include all the other rides in the future. Not sure if I want to pay for photopass then....because I'll also be buying every single ride picture too. :)

Wow, you buy every single ride photo?? :eek: That is a lot of money? We maybe buy 1 or 2 on a trip.

Wow, you buy every single ride photo?? :eek: That is a lot of money? We maybe buy 1 or 2 on a trip.

this will be our first family vacation to Disney and probably our last for many more years!!!! We are going after tax season so I have already said we are going all out this year.....so yeah I plan to buy practically every picture (not multiple of each ride, just 1 per ride assuming they don't look too retarded. lol).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom