Photo updates from Tommorowland refurbishments and construction

shaelyn

:lol:

No, it will make my side of the park freaking ridiculous. Pirates and JC will be crazy from people pouring out of Splash and BTMR. On the good side, maybe that will lead to the JC refurb/overhaul.

Hmmm something I had not thought of...

Immediately to the mountains then down to Adventureland for me, then!

mikeb_86

Wow it looks like Tomarrowland is geting a major grade. With SM And Stitch's new show and maybe a tlc for the TTA this is a big deal!!!

RandySavage

Is that Stitch show permanent or temporary? It looks kind of tacky.

Those two boxy Stitch structures look like something a local high school stage crew could throw together using some particle board and a few cans of paint... probably the kids of the guy that designed the new Contemporary DVC.

Jeez, WDW has been using some inept, lazy and tasteless architects as of late.

Arch Angel

Banned
Those two boxy Stitch structures look like something a local high school stage crew could throw together using some particle board and a few cans of paint... probably the kids of the guy that designed the new Contemporary DVC.

Jeez, WDW has been using some inept, lazy and tasteless architects as of late.

The more lazy they get the less customers they will recieve.

WDW1974

Tomorrowland and all of Magic Kingdom, for that matter, is going to be interesting until they reopen.

Hope to see the capacity insanity this summer...:lookaroun:lol:

That's what happens when you close attractions, shops and dining venues without replacing them ... all the while adding ODV carts and FPing attractions, which further clog walkways.

In WDW's first quarter century of operation MK would often have numerous attractions (yeah, E-Tix included) closed at certain times and it wasn't an issue.

Poor management decisions have caused the current situation where if you close 1-2 attractions it becomes an 'issue.'

~Dumb~

dinodak

TTA Update too

Someone posted earlier but I don't think they were answered and I'm curious too. Will TTA get any updates or is it down only due to SM being worked on?

EPCOT Explorer

That's what happens when you close attractions, shops and dining venues without replacing them ... all the while adding ODV carts and FPing attractions, which further clog walkways.

In WDW's first quarter century of operation MK would often have numerous attractions (yeah, E-Tix included) closed at certain times and it wasn't an issue.

Poor management decisions have caused the current situation where if you close 1-2 attractions it becomes an 'issue.'

~Dumb~
Wide open walkways? Spaces? I miss those...:lookaroun:lol:

Thrill Seeker

:eek: Whaaaaaat???? :eek:

There is nooooo waaaay it could ever be a ghost town.... not with Stitch and MILF anchoring the land. :rolleyes:

Um, no. Buzz Lightyear to the rescue, baby! Unfortunately, that is really the only ride left worth going on in Tomorrowland until TTA and SM reopen.

I am rather curious about if TTA will receive any upgrades or improvements while closed. I'd like to see some of the tunnels changed up and maybe new narration? That would be cool... Other than that and some repairs on the track (the last time I rode on it there was a giant hole in the track), nothing should change about the ride. It is still awesome, always has been.

the-reason14

Yes, its a pretty sad site to see. TL is completely dead now. Without the TTA running and hearing the spiels, and Sm up, there really is no need to go into TL, let alone the MK or WDW for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom