Photo updates from Tommorowland refurbishments and construction

piratetreasure

***Recent Update***

With Space Mountain closed, and surprise fastpasses being issued every so often...Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress has been...and is projected to be...quite busy the rest of the spring and summer :D

vopyx1.jpg
Woohoo!!

Animaniac93-98

Holy crap CoP is busy!!! :sohappy:

Now all these people can see how outdated Act 4 is. :hammer:

Maybe they should have fixed it up last year in preparation for SM closing?:shrug:

Expo_Seeker40

The CoP is going to be relying on its world's fair-excellent ride capacity to soak up the summer crowds. The TTA will not be opening until the end of August, and Space Mountain will be down the entire summer...and with Buzz, Astro Orbiter, and the Speedway being jammed with guests this summer, I think alot of folks are going to (no pun intended) turn to the CoP as a way to get out of the sun and relax. The crowds out in the sun with the Stitch show will probably then head right to the CoP to cool off.

Hopefully once TTA and Space Mtn are open, the CoP can close for a much needed refurb and updating.

Thrill Seeker

CLOSETOMORROWLANDANDGIVEITAFACELIFT........NOW! Close it for a year!And put a big wall around it. Start by lighting the bad rides on fire!Paint the rocks silver, New narrarator for TTA, do everything our space mountain needs, put some more shade,Bring back AE, and burn CoP or frisbee it to area 51, do something with the skyway station, close TLSW, BRING US SOME MORE E TICKET ATTRACTIONS, Lightshow on SM!, build something that has to do with the future and GET RID OF MILF! IT'S NOT FUNNY AND THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO LAUGH ARE THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE JOKE IS ABOUT.lAST TIME I WENT HE SAID,"What king of cheese are humans afraid of...Muenster!"So funny I almost crapped my pants!:rolleyes: The only thing amazing about TL right now is...*crickets chirping** BUZZ AND THE ONLY THING AMAZING IS WHEN YOU TURN THE HANDLE TO SPIN THE CAR AROUND! IT'S NOT HARD! JUST CLOSE IT AND GIVE IT A FACELIFT!

Calm down sparky, I think you're a bit too fired up there...

KJM 72

Well, it's very nice to see that a classic ride is getting such great crowds.
i guess people see it as a good opportunity to get out of the sun.:shrug:

Hrudey3032

CLOSETOMORROWLANDANDGIVEITAFACELIFT........NOW! Close it for a year!And put a big wall around it. Start by lighting the bad rides on fire!Paint the rocks silver, New narrarator for TTA, do everything our space mountain needs, put some more shade,Bring back AE, and burn CoP or frisbee it to area 51, do something with the skyway station, close TLSW, BRING US SOME MORE E TICKET ATTRACTIONS, Lightshow on SM!, build something that has to do with the future and GET RID OF MILF! IT'S NOT FUNNY AND THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO LAUGH ARE THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE JOKE IS ABOUT.lAST TIME I WENT HE SAID,"What king of cheese are humans afraid of...Muenster!"So funny I almost crapped my pants!:rolleyes: The only thing amazing about TL right now is...*crickets chirping** BUZZ AND THE ONLY THING AMAZING IS WHEN YOU TURN THE HANDLE TO SPIN THE CAR AROUND! IT'S NOT HARD! JUST CLOSE IT AND GIVE IT A FACELIFT!

I love the Narration on TTA as I love its nostalgic sound.CoP is also a favorite of mine too.I agree SGE has to go but I would love to see something new come back in its place.I think MILF is ok but The Timekeeper was so much better. TLSW could use a major upgrade and I hope it will soon.Buzz is fine as is and a people eater as it is constantly moving.Bring back the Skyway(I know wishful thinking) and most of all make Space Mountain fantastic again.

Wow, that really sucks to hear. Tomorrow Land is our favorite place when going to MK. Going to Disney in October of this year, guess I will scrap MK. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom