Photo updates from Tommorowland refurbishments and construction

Thanks, Steve!

It's so sad seeing them closed but I know they will be better than ever when they re-open. (at least I hope so)

Ditto. It looks really sad to see it closed. I know it will be open again but im already missing Space Mountain. Im glad i got about 10 rides on it last november

bgraham34

I will miss the old space mountain but what I am really going to miss is the music walking up the queue.

Thanks for the pics.

gustaftp

That Stitch stage looks like it's in such a bizarre location. Why-oh-why didn't they just opt to place it where the Galaxy Theater venue was?

Lee

Adventurer
Hmmmm...Winter 2009.
Interesting.
Unless I am mistaken, the first day of winter this year is December 21.
Does this mean something....nah, probably not.:rolleyes:

pacochran

Thanks for the pictures. My kids love SM so luckily (not really) we're not going this year so won't miss it. Look forward to seeing what the refurbished one will be like.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hmmmm...Winter 2009.
Interesting.
Unless I am mistaken, the first day of winter this year is December 21.
Does this mean something....nah, probably not.:rolleyes:

Nov 22 is still the golden date on all the Disney systems for the reopen.

WDWFREAK53

A Christmas week re-opening would be disastrous at best.

That's the reasoning for the refurbishment.

All the cars will be themed to reindeer-drawn sleighs that whiz through the night sky.

The smell of Gingerbread fills the air...as the lead "red-nosed" reindeer guides you. You board your trusty sleigh at the North Pole. Video projections of snowfall fill the night sky. Glide from rooftop to rooftop as you try to deliver all of the toys in one single flight!

What? (Do you think I need a nap?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom