Pet Peeve parents who take their kids to the parks in pajamas

dieboy

This
Thread
Is
Still
Alive?!
really people..

So this person complains about a kid in pajamas. Thats fine.

I assume they have not been to WDW during cheer weeks? And they are totally cool with all kinds of teen @ss hanging out of shorts nearly everywhere (puke)? Everyone should take notice to the little boys that are eye level with that. It is HILARIOUS! I hated to bring that up, but i mean really, one extreme to another huh?

Also. If WDW wanted a dress code, they would enforce one. I assume its essentially short shirt shoes / service kinda deal, but i've seen all kinds of questionable stuff on the property. If they wanted to enforce that stuff I'm sure they would. I'm guessing they lay some ground rules, and don't act unless there is a complaint.

Lastly, start reading peoples t shirts. Holy crap. I'm all for swearing up a storm, but i also don't do it in front of hoards of children or any. The stuff on shirts is pretty crazy if you take a second to read them.

Last edited:

NearTheEars

Late to the party. Just wondering why someone would change into PJs, go back to the park, go back to the room and clean up and change into new PJs. They make lots of "comfortable" clothes that aren't PJs. Also, what "uncomfortable" clothes are you suffering in all day? Ha.

Raineman

18 pages and counting on this thread. One thing I love about this forum is that a topic that you would think would only get a couple of pages keeps going, and going, and going-and, for the most part, staying on topic. And, not alot of bickering, either-although I am personally deeply offended by the anti-cargoshortites on here. Don't judge me by my choice of lower torso covering, judge me by my strength of character. :D Anyone care to join my Anti-Cargo Short Defamation League?

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
I just thought of something. Wait for it...:brb:

Cargo PJs! Who's with me??!! :D

67N9qWW.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom