People/Things that really annoy you(get it off your chest thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle_kg

A liberty

here's a picture of a liberty...its kind of funny because the only good picture that I could find was from the national competition in WDW this past february....if I think I saw that this picture was taken at the Wide World of Sports.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 145

GalacticGobbler

punk teenagers with foul mouths, smokers who are smoking out of the smoking areas, litterbugs,

PEOPLE WHO BRING A HHHHUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEE STROLLER ON THE BUS AND DISRUPT EVERYONE ELSE.

Maria

Thank you Belle! Now I understood! ;)

I haven´t said what bothers me... not too many things though... I don´t pay too much attention to what others are doing until they interfere with me. I do find disgusting when people fart in the queues that are inside of a buidling :hurl: It never fails... :rolleyes:

I do scream in rollercoasters and thrill rides. I had no voice when I got off of RnRC the first time! Sorry, I just can´t help it and I fear for people like my dad who gets so scared with BTM and "swallows" his screams! They never release the tension! :rolleyes: ;) I do find annoying when people just don´t shut up in a ride and keep talking or yelling stupid things during the ride... those really annoy me because they don´t let others enjoy the ride or attraction. :mad:

;)

sillyspook13

Originally posted by SilentRascal

Sorry, but I don't see how screaming adds to the enjoyment of a ride. I think it's just stupid.

Reason for screaming #1- A common reaction to fear is holding your breath. Screaming prevents this reaction.

Reason for screaming #2- Screaming is proven to be one of the most effective stress relievers. It just feels good to have a nice scream and let out your frustrations.

sillyspook13

I've thought of some more.....

Large groups that insist on riding one person per vehicle. I saw a group of about 100 middle school kids (read: unsupervised) that each took their own car on the Tomorrowland Speedway. I swear, they must have tripled the wait time AT LEAST!

People who smoke around kids. Our group was waiting for Tap on Thursday when a lady lights up no more than 5 feet away from the two kids in our group.

Spaceship Earth smoochers. 'Nuff said here.

People who scream like banshees throughout the entirety of Haunted Mansion.

People who b**ch at me for liking Disney and not Universal.

Girls who crowd around the mirrors in the restrooms making sure their hair and makeup look perfect.

People who won't go into a bathroom stall if the person before them didn't flush.

People who crowd the living statue

Maria

Originally posted by sillyspook13
Girls who crowd around the mirrors in the restrooms making sure their hair and makeup look perfect.

Sorry! hehe ;)

People who won't go into a bathroom stall if the person before them didn't flush.

Please, don´t tell me you enjoy flushing what people left in the toilet! :eek: :hammer:
If I see they left a mess... I either say something to them, or wait for another stall, hopefully I won´t be in such a hurry! ;)

Tom Morrow

I thought of one..

One thing that really bugs me is when a very disabled person wants to get on a ride, but is so disabled that they can barely get on to the ride, causing the entire ride to halt for long periods of time. If it stops for 30 seconds, I don't mind.. but if it takes any longer than 2 minutes for them to board, then it really bugs me. One particular time that this really got on my nerves was in the Test Track loading bay. An older woman in a wheelchair wanted to ride. She was so disabled that they had to have nearly every CM in the loading bay helping her into the seat. It had been 7 minutes, and the woman was STILL not even sitting down. She was terrified about standing, so that created a major problem. After about 10 minutes, they finally got her in, meanwhile the line was backing up, and everyone on the ride was in a zone stop for 10 minutes. It took another 10 minutes for her to get OUT of the car when she got off, forcing me to be stuck right at the end. I don't mean to be rude, but if you're that disabled, maybe you shouldn't be riding rides, and of all things, a high speed thrill ride!!!

Please don't get mad at me for saying that, I do feel for these people. I don't mind when most of them board, because it only takes a minute. Its just that when somebody is so disabled that it takes them 10 minutes to sit down, they are obviously in NO condition to be riding a ride in the first place.

The_CEO

Did she look like her body was going to crumble around a corner at any split second??

~ Justin...

Maria

Well... I also felt for the cast members having to load the rides with people with dissabilites sometimes...
One day working with a dumb cast member friend of mine at the Mexican boatride, she didn´t realize we were already having two guests with wheelchairs waiting to get on the ride and kept sending families with guests in wheelchairs to the loading area of the ride. I don´t know why, but that day seemed to be the busiest with wheelchairs with people who couldn´t get off of them! I was in charge of loading the boats that day and she kept sending them from the plaza instead of checking if the previous ones had got out! It just brought a lot of stress to us down there. We didn´t even have time to call another cast member and let her know what she was doing from her position in the plaza. We had an area FULL of people waiting for the ONLY special boat for wheelchairs that of course, took 7 or so minutes to come back, plus the unloading time... needless to say, once the shifts changed, she got a good chiit from us and our manager! ;)

The_CEO

Originally posted by Maria
I don´t know why, but that day seemed to be the busiest with wheelchairs with people who couldn´t get off of them!
W.C.D.
Wheelchair Convention Day :D... lol.....

~ Justin...

Thing that bother me:

1. FLEAS!!!!
2. People who think tip-ping is a Chinese city

and at WDW: People who decide to stand in front of you on the parade route, when you've been in that spot for an hour waiting on the parade to start.

Mr.MouseFan

Things that annoy me? Let's see:

1. People who walk too darn close behind you. If I want to stop and smell the roses, and they huff and puff about it too bad.

2. People who practically run to get from one spot to another. What in the blue hell is all the rush about? It's a vacation!!!!

3. People who scoff and giggle at bigger folks.

The_CEO

I hate those ppl with the laser pointers during Voyage of the Little Mermaid and Fantasmic................... AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Plus the ppl who insist on taking pictures of Voyage of the Little Mermaid..
CM: " Please No Flash Photography".
*( Dark Part *( Black Lights puppets*) *( NO LIGHT!!!*)
Parent:" Hey honey I'm going to take a picture of these cool fishes swimmin"..

* Snap Snap*...
~ Justin.... GRRRRRRRRRR....

Wilt Dasney

Haven't read the whole thread, so forgive me if I'm covering old ground....

My most distinct "please shoot me now" experience came courtesy of standing outside in the Sapce Mtn. queue, being subjected to the following spiel on a 15-second loop for about 20 minutes:

"The centerpiece of Rocket Tower Plaza is the League of Planets' Astro Orbiter. This symbol of universal harmony and interplanetary fellowship offers all beings with an exhilirating spin around the planets."

My God, whose brilliant idea was it to play that around the clock in a spot where so much traffic backs up?!

Ergh; scary stuff, that. The fact that I can still quote it 8 months later worries me.

grimgringhost

Yeah, I really hate it when I see people in wheelchairs that don't need 'em. I have a disease that prevents me from walking long distances without getting into extreme pain. I don't exactly want to be in a wheelchair and it's kinda like people are mocking the people that do need them. So that's what I have to say about that! :mad:

jcmayid

Originally posted by Tom Morrow

People who walk incredibly slow

People in wheel chairs who obviously don't need them and only have them so they don't have to wait in line.

Cheerleaders in line

etc...

---------------------------------------

Hey sorry to burst your bubble, but just because YOU can run around these parks doesn't mean everyone could. My wife is one who uses one of these wheelchairs because she has severely flat feet, she can't walk long without excruciating pain. Are you going to get upset with her cause she LOOKS like she can walk? How about this, we are going next Friday-Sunday, yet yesterday I stepped on a nail helping my brother fix up his house, are you going to get ed off at me for riding a wheelchair or not walking fast? Hey it might be a perk to get to the front of the line but I don't get a wheelchair just for that reason. SO, to sum this all off, are you going to get upset at us cause we look like we can walk fine but BOTH are riding wheelchairs. I am not cancelling my trip to the greatest place on earth just because I got a rusty nail stuck in my foot, or never go cuz my wife can't stand to walk w/out practically crying? Well hell no, I am renting 2 wheelchairs and ing you off whether you like it or not.

sorry but you sort of didn't think when you posted this one,hope you can have a bit of compassion just because some people that ride wheelchairs are not over 70 years old or with a broken leg, or just plain disabled.

JCMAYID:sohappy:

Tom Morrow

Originally posted by jcmayid
Hey sorry to burst your bubble, but just because YOU can run around these parks doesn't mean everyone could. My wife is one who uses one of these wheelchairs because she has severely flat feet, she can't walk long without excruciating pain. Are you going to get upset with her cause she LOOKS like she can walk? How about this, we are going next Friday-Sunday, yet yesterday I stepped on a nail helping my brother fix up his house, are you going to get ed off at me for riding a wheelchair or not walking fast? Hey it might be a perk to get to the front of the line but I don't get a wheelchair just for that reason. SO, to sum this all off, are you going to get upset at us cause we look like we can walk fine but BOTH are riding wheelchairs. I am not cancelling my trip to the greatest place on earth just because I got a rusty nail stuck in my foot, or never go cuz my wife can't stand to walk w/out practically crying? Well hell no, I am renting 2 wheelchairs and ing you off whether you like it or not.

sorry but you sort of didn't think when you posted this one,hope you can have a bit of compassion just because some people that ride wheelchairs are not over 70 years old or with a broken leg, or just plain disabled.

JCMAYID:sohappy:

Alright, before you jump all over me, (wait, too late... ) let me clarify what I meant. I'm referring to people, usually rude, inconsiderate teenagers, who rent wheel chairs only because of the benefits. I have seen it done many times. There will be a group of 3 of them, all in wheel chairs, doing all kinds of rowdy things with them. In fact, once, I even saw a guy pushing another guy (both about 20 years old) out of a ride exit. The guy in the wheelchair stood up, and they switched places!!! I've also seen another group of kids in wheelchairs each get out of their wheelchair, and walk perfectly fine into the bathroom.

Thats what I was talking about. People who rent wheelchairs only so they don't have to wait in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom