People/Things that really annoy you(get it off your chest thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchu

Personally, i dislike large tour groups (yes, normally brazillian)
oh, and wet underwear.

tinkrbel

Originally posted by happy snapper
People that push their children to the front at parade time..... just because they're children, they shouldn't get special treatment.

And heres me foolishly thinking WDW was special for children. You obviously dont have children or are indeed so vertically challenged that you cant see over a bunch of kids sat on a kerbside.
You dont like screaming Kids, I thought this is one place we could all scream without prejudice, if you mean unrully kids blame the parents.
Sometimes it is neccesary to discipline the kid regardless of location Just try not to make a big show of it.

thanks :) seems so many have said that WDW wasnt any place for kids ..and your right there are those times when a child might need discipline .. but it can be handled with out hitting and screamiing at a child.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by djmatthews
Well there are many things that annoy me in life, but this is a WDW forum....

1) The fact that Disney will take any opportunity to sell sell sell. I know that its a business, and I have studied business for 4 years so I understand how important it is, but when you pay such high entrance fees, I feel that some things are over priced.
e.g. ride photos... expensive,
paying for towels at water parks,
as soon as the rainfalls.... ponchos come out,
CAR PARKING charges!!!!

Nobody is forcing you to buy these things! ;) Once you have paid your entry ticket, its entirely upto you if you go ahead and buy any of the things you mentioned. I dont see why any of that is annoying.

I find WDW to be very attractively priced. There is no place else on earth where you can experience hundreds of million dollars worth of world class attractions, for over 12 hours, all for under $50. Its probably because I am from England (where everything is expensive). It just seems to me that WDW is great value for money - especially that Annual Pass!! That is such an amazing deal!! :D

tinkrbel

Originally posted by wdwmagic

Nobody is forcing you to buy these things! ;) Once you have paid your entry ticket, its entirely upto you if you go ahead and buy any of the things you mentioned. I dont see why any of that is annoying.

I find WDW to be very attractively priced. There is no place else on earth where you can experience hundreds of million dollars worth of world class attractions, for over 12 hours, all for under $50. Its probably because I am from England (where everything is expensive). It just seems to me that WDW is great value for money - especially that Annual Pass!! That is such an amazing deal!! :D

3 cheers!! couldnt agree with you more :)

Steamboat_Kevin

When I was at WDW in February it was the cheerleading finals or something, and boy did it get annoying! The cheerleaders were making pyramids and being loud everywhere, and they were
everywhere ! I also get annoyed when people sue Disney because of their MORONIC jumping off a ride to go get their mouse ears and getting injured, those people are a bit nuts :hammer:

tinkrbel

am I the only one that is shocked by all this in tolerance? Ya'll sure all seem to get angry over some very minor things :( it seems mostly you resent anyone else that is different in any way

WDWCook

There is only 2 things that P.O. me at Walt Disney.

1) Stupid people asking stupid questions to the cast members IE What time is the 3 o'clock parade; Where is the bathroom(even when they are looking at the sign for it); Where is the Jaws(or any other IOA/US attraction)

2) People who chase the parade and do not look where they are going!

lilkitty819

:zipit:Group of People who stands in the middle of the pathways and makes it almost impossible to get around them:fork:

DisneyMom0324

1) Parents who slam into the back of my legs with their strollers. Hello, there are 30,000 other people in front of me trying to exit the park! Beating me up with your stroller isn't going to make me move any faster.

2) Obnoxious teenagers with foul mouths. If I wanted my kid to learn all the various obscene 4-letter words, I would take him somewhere other than Disney World.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
people who insist they "KNOW" something is right/wrong, when I know the truth

Disney4648

This has nothing to do with DIsney World, but i cant stand the people who cough and sniffle every 5 seconds.....so annoying....lol:animwink:

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
Originally posted by tinkrbel
am I the only one that is shocked by all this in tolerance? Ya'll sure all seem to get angry over some very minor things :( it seems mostly you resent anyone else that is different in any way

Hmmmm where have I seen this behavior before..........

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Other things I just can't stand:

- The way Disney is no different from other theme parks in the way they completely gouge you on the price of food.

- People you're on the bus or monorail with who just sit there and stare at you the whole time.

- People who try and defend Animal Kingdom as being more than a glorified zoo.

- Hearing people say they'd never go on certain rides (although it certainly is their choice) because they think it looks stupid or boring. (i.e. TTA)

Smitty

Actually, as a CM who worked many 3 o'clock parades I want to share this bit of wisdom. The question seems like a stupid one and we all have had a laugh at it, but it isn't always as dumb as it seems. In MK the afternoon parades start in Frontierland and end on Main St. A lot of guests assume they start at Main St. Then when it is around 5 past 3:00 or so that is why they ask. The people who ask you around an hour before or so, those arethe dumb ones! But one of the first things we learned during training was that most guests leave their brains at home when they go on vacation. And with that said here are the things that annoy me:

1. People who assume that the Cast Members are lying to them when they ask questions.

2. People who ask how many Mickey's there are right in front of little kids who know that there really is only one Mickey Mouse!

3. Smoking in queues for attractions.

4. People who swear they rode the Walt Disney World Railroad in to the park that morning.

5. People who try and buy costume pieces off of Cast Members during the Disneyana convention.

6. Guests who assume that you are singling them out and treating them bad when you are actually just enforing the rules.

7. Parents who beat the living hell out of kids when they are just cranky at the end of a long day.

8. Guests who put their hands on you while you are working, friendly or not.

9. People who think that their admission ticket gives them the right to do whatever they want in the park.

10. People who abuse wheelchairs and strollers and handicapped access. You should have to prove your disability and if you are over five years old and need a stoller, then you obviously are too lazy to be there. (Children with disabilities obviously excluded from this group.)

11. Guests who think they know everything about WDW and Disney itself and are actually wrong, but will argue and insist they are right.

12. Guests who swear for no reason at all.

13. Guests who insist that "The last time I was here I....." When you know they are wrong.

14. Guests who don't understand that crosswalks, and roped off sections aren't places to sit/stand for parades. If we wanted you there we wouldn't have blocked it off!

15. Guests who weave while they walk. Try to stay somewhat in a straight path! Especially while walking down Main St. while the carriages and vehicles are out!

16. Cast Members who forget to leave their bad day at the door. Don't wreck someone's vacation.

17. Parents who think that we should all let kids be kids, no matter how bratty they are being.

18. People who think Disney can do no wrong no matter what.

19. People who think Disney is wrong no matter what they do.

20. And last of all, people who forget they are on vacation, here to enjoy themselves (not at the expense of others), and just need to relax.

Those are just a few of the things that bother me. And the major thing that bothers me in the world in general, *People who can't take criticism and can't take a joke!* Lighten up for damn sakes!

NowInc

...the fat fat man who ran over my foot with his wheelchair about 5 months ago..and then yelled at ME for being in the way....

(keep in mind im so skinny that if i stand sideways im nearly invisible)

A Person who complains that the Turkey legs are too expensive...

People who scream on rollercoasters for dear life, and then get off boasting how "weak" the ride was....

People who ask if the Tower of Terror is scary...

Tourists who are very ignorant towards Floridians and make foolish comments such as "Floridians dont know what RAIN IS!"

People who sing along with the rides (sorry..its a pet peeve)

People who sell fast passes (yep..i've seen it done)

Kids who stare and point at others..thats rude ANYWHERE, but seems to happen a lot at WDW

People who walk out of the parks holding at LEAST 100 dollars in merchandice, claiming Disney has lost its magic.

And my all time biggest pet peeve...

Those B@$T@RD$ who eat turkey legs, dont wash their hands, and start touching EVERYTHING.

tinkrbel

Originally posted by Sansaarai

Hmmmm where have I seen this behavior before..........

a difference of opinion is not the same thing ..but guess what ..since you cant let anything go .. I will .. this is my last post some when I first found this board I thought it was great but I was wrong

DopeyandGrumpy

The thing that really upsets me (and it's not only at WDW) is when a couple feel that whenever they have to wait in line for any amount of time, they have a right to make out like they were in their private rooms. I say "GET A ROOM". I'm not interested in your love life or in the fact that you can't keep your hands off each other. There's a time and place for everything and in public is not it. That's my own personal opinion but it's my biggest peeve! I also agree with some of the others but this one bugs me the most. :rolleyes:

milia

The only thing that annoys me is someone trying to ruin the magic!
People who complains about the prices, the waiting, the silliness or anything for that matter must be banned from WDW, for life. Why go to the happiest place on earth if you are unable to be happy and most of all unable to let others be happy? They cannot have it both ways, enjoy the several wonderful things that WDW has to offer and then tell everyone that is willing to listen that WDW is not the same anymore. Parents beating or yelling at their children; people who are cranky, especially CMs, and like Smitty said people who spoils it for the kids talking about the characters, all these are magic-vanishers too.
Well...I suppose I have to be sorry for them, after all they do not understand how it is like to feel the magic , but the truth is... it really, really bothers me!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom