Pack's in WDW

PurpleDragon

I've never worn a pack. On our trip next week I'll be bringing a small shoulder/sling bag to put pullups, wipes, juice, camera, water, suntan lotion, and sunglasses.

Looks kinda like this:

Shoulder-Bag-Sling-Backpack-SL9603-.jpg

fbp

I've never worn a pack. On our trip next week I'll be bringing a small shoulder/sling bag to put pullups, wipes, juice, camera, water, suntan lotion, and sunglasses.

Looks kinda like this:

Shoulder-Bag-Sling-Backpack-SL9603-.jpg

I use a MEC pod sling pack that looks sort of like this. Probably even a bit smaller. You can easily swing it around to your front for rides and easy access. It's perfect.

powlessfamily4

packs are definitley a MUST! My husband is dead set against it, however my brother is a pack wearing fool! I may just have to modify my husbands with his favorite sports team and refer to it as a "sports pack" or a "urban pack" and point out it is a manly version of the . :) :) :) :)

LoriMistress

The last time I used a pack was back in '89. (That really shows how old I am). I just bring a backpack with us. It's a true observation, where the only place I see packs are at WDW.

trr1

Has anyone ever noticed the over abundance of pack's(belly bags) at WDW. I think this must be the only place they are still used.

Does anyone on the boards still use a pack when they go to WDW?:veryconfu:veryconfu:veryconfu
my wife use's this everywhere not just at WDW:cry:

Bluewaves

packs died with the 90's. Its called a backpack people, actually last time through the world I had a camera bag on my belt and that was about it, unless it looked like it was going to pour or I intended on going shopping then I carried around the back pack.

Let your packs die, they aren't cool anymore.

kashmir

packs died with the 90's. Its called a backpack people, actually last time through the world I had a camera bag on my belt and that was about it, unless it looked like it was going to pour or I intended on going shopping then I carried around the back pack.

Let your packs die, they aren't cool anymore.

Who cares about cool? We want things to be HANDY!:ROFLOL:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I've been known on occasion to wear a belt bag (I never heard the term pack prior to joining these message boards) but most of the time I have some sort of messenger bag or back pack with me. I am the proud owner of the mother of all belt bags/ packs though. I don't mess around with those small bags. If I'm going to throw fashion caution to the wind, I am going to go big or go home. :lol:The thing is ENORMOUS. Fortunately I don't think I have any pics of myself with it on but trust me that this thing is gigantic. I have backpacks that hold less.

kbmum

I've been known on occasion to wear a belt bag (I never heard the term pack prior to joining these message boards) but most of the time I have some sort of messenger bag or back pack with me. I am the proud owner of the mother of all belt bags/ packs though. I don't mess around with those small bags. If I'm going to throw fashion caution to the wind, I am going to go big or go home. :lol:The thing is ENORMOUS. Fortunately I don't think I have any pics of myself with it on but trust me that this thing is gigantic. I have backpacks that hold less.

I have one like that, too! :lol: My kids are horrified by it, but until they decide they want to carry their own sunglasses and rain ponchos, they'll just have to deal with being embarrassed to be seen with me. ;) Besides, I think a pack is more comfortable than lugging a backpack on my back.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I have one like that, too! :lol: My kids are horrified by it, but until they decide they want to carry their own sunglasses and rain ponchos, they'll just have to deal with being embarrassed to be seen with me. ;) Besides, I think a pack is more comfortable than lugging a backpack on my back.

I don't even have kids. I just like to make sure I am well prepared for everything no matter where I go. :lol: I try to only use the big ol' pack for my solo trips. I don't want to subject any of my friends or family to being seen with me when I am in 80's pack mule mode. :lookaroun

Alexx

I wore one when I was 6 in 2000 it was simpsons and it was awesome! Now though? No way but my mom still does, she says its easier/safer than carrying a backpack.

MillerPoppins

Has anyone ever noticed the over abundance of pack's(belly bags) at WDW. I think this must be the only place they are still used.

Does anyone on the boards still use a pack when they go to WDW?:veryconfu:veryconfu:veryconfu

I work in Atlantic City-the place where Packs are born.

My mom used to always wear one and I broke her of that a few years ago. I wear the little side bag that the strap goes across your body and the pouch is small but holds a ton. It's great and you don't have to take it off to wear anything.

I usually use my Disney back-pack but if we go to HS I wear a pack (Disney of course) so that when I ride TOT it doesn't hit me in the back of the head. I'm just afraid that if I stick everything in pockets, something will fall out and I'll loose it.

durangojim

I used to wear the one that they would give you when you checked in using the American Express card as part of the white glove treatment. Now I'll still wear an expedition everest one that I keep our video camera in on certain days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom