Pack's in WDW

Phonedave

smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-060.gif
he said .............

bum bag

I usualy don't get mixed up with the wacky language differences. I think the wost that happend was I had a guest ask me for a lemonaide, and I gave him the drink made out of lemon juice, water, and sugar. He looked confused.

-dave

RiversideBunny

I usualy don't get mixed up with the wacky language differences. I think the wost that happend was I had a guest ask me for a lemonaide, and I gave him the drink made out of lemon juice, water, and sugar. He looked confused.
-dave

Once when I was in Ireland on business I kept asking people if I could 'get a ride'. I didn't have a car.
People would just look at me strangely for a minute or so after I said it.
Turns out that is slang there for having s e x. I should have said 'may I get a lift'.

Actually my favorite language difference is when people in England say, "I'll come by tomorrow and knock you up". They mean they will come to your place and knock on the door, I think.

:)

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
bum bag

-dave

Bum bag is not a hobos luggage.

Just say NO to the pack. I find it hard to believe that Disney still produces them. Sorry, folks, but I'm a young woman w/no kids who still worries about her appearance . . . you may as well have a mullet and a Big Dogs t-shirt on while you're at it, if you're going with the pack.

My apologies, but when I see packs I think of my 60-something parents. My Dad recently graduated to the Galifinakis satchel. He really does call it his Indiana Jones bag. Husband wears cargo shorts, and I have a messenger bag.

Camelot

A average sized light-weight shoulder bag is what I take to Disney, with a zippered top, so stuff won't fall out.
I have nothing against ' packs'...I just don't use them at Disney, because they are too small for me to carry all of the stuff I want to take.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom