One Ride to Disappear....

monorail256

Dont yell at me guys...
MK-I could live w/o Timekeeper
Epcot-Norway movie (i always walk right through it)
Animal Kingdom- Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends
Disney Studios- Honey I shrunk the kids movie set adventure

jabay

Magic Kingdom: Get rid of Ariel's Grotto and put a real attraction there, 20,000 was better than nothing.

EPCOT: Body Wars/Living Seas- EPCOT is my favorite park, but man are these rides/attractions dull!

MGM: Star Tours, I know that all the Star Wars enthusiats consider that a sacrilege, but those simulators are just not fun anymore and a francise like Star Wars deserves a better attraction. Also, spice up the backlot tour and The Great Movie Ride or I give them the axe next time too

Animal Kingdom: Conservation Station, I guess if something has to go, but it means well.

Strawberryblond

I would like to speak up for IASW as it was my fav when I was
1 1/2 yrs old (Disneyland CA) and is now my 2 yr old DD's fav (Disneyland Paris). I took her on it 3 times in one day because it brought her soo much joy. My parents bought me the LP record and allowed me to play the tune (saints I tell you) over and over because I loved it. I'm all for updating or replacing attractions that are meant to impress and thrill adults (don't hear much bemoaning about Mission to Mars, lol) but the classic kiddie rides will always work, no tinkering needed. Simple concept, simple pleasure (boat, water, music, dolls, smiles=happy toddlers and even 5 year olds :))
BTW, I know of soo many little ones who willingly wait over an hour to ride their beloved Dumbo for 1 1/2 min. It is worth it to them plus I think it adds to the looks of the park.
How is it that on one hand some folks think taking small kids is nuts and on the other they think all of the "kiddie" rides are "crap". They are there for a reason, don't bother queueing up (maybe we can fit in a 4th ride next time!) if you don't enjoy - OOps, 'nuff said!

ToTBellHop

Some of Conservation Station is kewl! I love seeing the veterinary operations! I just don't see the need for a petting zoo there...

maelstrom

magic kingdom: aladdin's carpets (or at least move it somewhere else, its too crowded where it is), alien encounter (just because i dont like it), hall of presidents (is that already gone?), toontown. bring back mr. toad, 20k leagues, skyway, magic journeys, delta dreamflight. and try to add in a rocket rods that actually works. im sad that ride left disneyland. add a new and improved one in wdw!

epcot: get rid of body wars and the entire wonders of life pavillion. bring back the original imagination, plain and simply. morocco is pretty boring (why morocco, when we could have spain, greece, switzerland, australia..). bring back horizons and world of motion. i love old school epcot.

mgm: i like star tours, and that is the only part of the park i like. as far as im concerned, move star tours to tomorrowland and close mgm. but thats just my opinion; i know some people love mgm. to each their own.

animal kingdom: i dont really have much of an opinion on this park. aside from the animals themselves, i could take it or leave it.

and just because, bring back river country!

NakedMickey

MK- Alien Encounter, right now, really nothing special to me, hopefully putting stich in it might make it entertaining.

Epcot- Body Wars, and some of you might hate me for this but, I could also live without Test Track. Very unimaginative, world of motion was so much better. Woo hoooo I'm going 65 mph on an embanked track! Big Deal...

MGM- Sounds Dangerous.

AK- Just get rid of the whole park if you ask me.

SirNim

MK - Hall of Presidents

EPCOT - Body Wars

D-MGM S - HISTA Movie Adventure Playset

D/AK - Pochahontas and her Forest Friends

ChrisTUK

Originally posted by maelstrom

mgm: i like star tours, and that is the only part of the park i like. as far as im concerned, move star tours to tomorrowland and close mgm. but thats just my opinion; i know some people love mgm. to each their own.

:mad:

What are you talking about!! MGM has some of the best rides and shows disney have to offer, Tower of Terror, RnRC, Muppets, Fantasmic to name but a few. Maybe the park could do with a bit of a facelift or some new attractions but no way should it be shut down. MGM is a classic and one of the parks I most look forward to visiting. Disney needs MGM :)

maelstrom

i just never liked mgm. everyone likes mgm for the thrill rides, and theyre just not my thing. mgm isnt going anywhere. it was just my opinion. im very partial to mk and epcot.

*waits for the mad dash of people coming to be mad at me for disliking mgm*

..eep..

Epcot is my fav

MK- The Speedway/race cars

Epcot- Morocco (WORST PAVILLION) AND I LOVE EL RIO DEL TIEMPO

MGM- Honey i Shrunk the kids playground

AK- the whole park JK ummm Dinosaur the name BRING BACK COUNTDOWN TO EXTINCTION!!!

imagineersrock

MK-TIMEKEEPER -i just dont get it?? why would you have empty attractions just sitting there??? in my opinion; close it for good, and put something worth visiting in its place.

EPCOT- hmm... the entire wonders of life has just got to go...

mgm- beauty and the beast show..? oh! -or the lil mermaid.

ak- i think camp minnie mickey is a waste of space. if you're going to put a land dedicated to your disney characters in a park, than you should consider putting something in that land! ...the only thing worth doing there is the lion king show, and that could easily have been placed in africa (seeing that the it takes place in africa) ...anyway this space could have been used for something good like 1.) australia or 2.) south america :brick:

Michael72688

MK - Enchanted Tiki Room
Epcot - the whole park, haha just j/k, anyways, um... Spaceship Earth
MGM - the Great Movie Ride
AK - none, that I cant think of, there all great

meeko_33785

MK: Alien Encounter is such a waste. Mediocre special effects, uncomfortable seats, and is too sadistic for a Disney park- especially the Magic Kingdom!

EPCOT: Something has to be done to Ellen's Energy Adventure. It's too long, fairly uninteresting (energy is not a subject that has ever facinated me), and Ellen just isn't funny.

MGM: Sounds Danerous- the attraction's post show is better than the show itself (and even that isn't as impressive as most everything else in the park).

AK: If I had to chose, I would probably saw Triceratops Spin at Dino-Rama. It's the least interesting of all the Dumbo rides (or maybe it just seems like that after riding Dumbo, Astro Orbiter, and Aladdin) and seems claustrophobic in the area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom