One Ride to Disappear....

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Don't worry, I am just explaining why I like Disney. I am not attacking...

Yes you were. Your attack came on the initial diatribe with your insulting insinuation about my age range.

monorail256

isnt it always age range? i remember when i came back from disney... i got yelled at b/c i am 14 and i dont appriciate animal kingdom as some do.. but.. eventhough it ticked me off... i let it slide.. there is no reason to fight..

General Grizz

Originally posted by monorail256
isnt it always age range? i remember when i came back from disney... i got yelled at b/c i am 14 and i dont appriciate animal kingdom as some do.. but.. eventhough it ticked me off... i let it slide.. there is no reason to fight..

I never like to fight for that reason.

I was generalizing several expressions I got from teens about CBJ and was guessing SilentRascal was a teenager...I didn't mean to insult him at all...or teenagers... :veryconfu

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Original Poster
(Sigh).....perhaps I need to calm down and relax by watching the RealVideo clip of the entire Tomorrowland Transit Authority ride from over on Digital-Disney's site. That always seems to work....well, whenever I can't actually ride the ride.

General Grizz

The only reason I started this is because I am very overprotective about CBJ...and I thought this matter was already discussed...

I don't want to be a devil... :(

TestTrack

Wow that was ugly....

I am just glad me and grizzly didn't get into a fight like that over test track. Notice how I just wondered his reasoning and now that I got it I respect his love for the classic WoM(we all loved it) and Test Track does break down a lot. But we never yelled at eachother over it..... :p :)

jcrb

Please lets get back to talking about which rides we would like to get rid of!

Also one note I'm glad the got rid of new Journey in Imagination.

J.E.Smith

Well, they oughta do something with that 20K lagoon. To quote some guy I chatted with on Mouseinfo: They oughta drain it and refill with Coke! They can sell straws for twenty bucks!

It's hard to say something in this matter because there aren't really any rides I've been on that I think they should get rid off. Well, execpt for Food Rocks and JIYI...

Zeke

el condor

Back to business

The Submarine Lagoon needs to go - if they just fill it in and sit some characters there it would be a start.

To the best of my knowledge, that thing is leaking a good few gallons of highly chlorinated water into the swamp land - not in keeping with environmentality!

I'll be sad to see Horizons go, but between safety and nostalgia, safety must always win through.

FSUYoda217

MK - Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse
EPCOT - 360 degree movies in the world pavillions (either get rid of them or update them)
MGM - Beauty and the Beast Show
AK - I don't know (you can't really take away attractions from that place....)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom