One Ride to Disappear....

wsapooh

DMGM - Sounds Dangerous

MK - Hall of Presidents. And, yes, please do something with Arielle's grotto. I SO miss 20,000 Leagues! That was my childhood favorite. I like the Nemo idea kellydisney suggested. I can't imagine what it would take to get pool fixed up but I think it would be worth it.

Epcot - no opinion.

AK - Conservation Station

civileng68

Account Suspended
get rid of

MK: Ariel's Grotto and the 2,000 leagues under the sea area. What the heck is Ariels Grotto anyways? It looks like just an area to sit down and relax.

Epcot: Getting rid of France would be refreshing. Or we could just let France and Germany fight and see which one stands last, then they get to stay in WS. Wait a minute, the French wouldn't fight unless we did it for them, nevermind.

However, also in Epcot, GET RID OF INNOVENTIONS! Man that's a bunch of stupid crap!

MGM: Get rid of half the park! This place sucks overall!

AK: This park is boring too. Not my kind of atmosphere. I dont know what to get rid of here.

tomman710

MK - Magic Carpets
EPCOT - I love everything in Epcot, but if I had to pick something I'd have to go with either some outdated parts of Innoventions or Living Seas or maybe even American Adventure, I mean we live in America I can see that all the time add something we can't see, but I'd still rather not get rid of it, there is alot of history and classics in Epcot
MGM - Sounds Dangerous
AK - Triceratop Spin

BigNorm

MK -- Timekeeper

Epcot -- Can't think of anything, but if I had to choose something I'd have to say Wonders of Life.

Studios -- Sounds Dangerous

DAK -- Triceratops Spin (no more Dumbo clones please!)

DisneyJill

The CoP?!?!?!?! :fork: I can't believe someone would get rid of the CoP. This is a CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (You should know I am not really angry. Just kidding around.) That said...THE CAROUSEL OF PROGRESS?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!?! :p

LivefortheMouse

why would anyone want for anything to disappear in any park to me the parks are beautiful from head to toe. even teh floor is beautiful. The only thing i wouldnt miss if it disappered though would be universe of energy i love disney but that ride is just so boring.

EpcoTim

MK--get rid of the tommorowland speedway, replace it with something more up to date.

Epcot--nothing really, maybe seas....

MGM---stunt show

AK--the cheesyness of dinoland

billybaruch1

I suggest the original idea of Jungle Cruise be kept with a modern version. This would be the "exotic" (imaginary) ride of a lifetime. Think about it! Instead of seeing hippos and cannibals, the Disney imagineers could make it a space/undersea adventure. We could cruise alien lifeforms in outer space and also see the Nemo characters underwater.

Hey, when they build this, I will come. :wave: I mean I will ride that bad boy puppy until all the jokes and stories get old. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom