One Day Stay...Which park would you choose?

doop

I was in Orlando 2 weeks or so ago and went to the Magic Kingdom. I suppose the next time I'm there I'll probably head out to a different park.

Texas84

Epcot by far, especially during F&G. Just the best park to hang out. Lots of food, shopping and entertainment. I may even spend TWO days there during the next F&G.

burninup4nick

That would be a really difficult decision because I have a favorite ride in every park. I guess Magic Kingdom though....it has the most rides and its where I always went when I was younger....♥

kaylasmom

Depends... if I have the kids with me... we go to MK.

If I go without them, I go to Epcot.

When I was a kid, there was nothing cooler than leaving MK with a ridiculously big lollipop and a mylar Mickey balloon. I try to pass that tradition onto my girls every time we go. I flatten out the mylar balloons after the air goes out and I put them up on their bedroom wall! They love all their Mickeys!

When I go to Epcot, I don't leave without eating at Le Cellier and grabbing a desert from France.

.... good times. I can't wait until it cools off to start going back!

KingStefan

Get a hopper and do the four-park challenge! If I had to pick, I'd say MK - there's nothing like the original. But if it's during F&W, then Epcot.

aeillill

I'd go to the Magic Kingdom, it's so quintessentially Disney. I have to start all trips with a visit to the Magic Kingdom so I can't imagine being on property and not going there. EPCOT is a close second though.

BuPhilo

My vote is for Animal Kingdom. Impressive thrill rides, fun shows, catchy parade, and the best themeing anywhere. It's Disney thru and thru.

Notice not one person has voted for the Studios?

CThaddeus

Ten years ago I would have very quickly said EPCOT Center. Now, it's the Magic Kingdom...though if I could choose any Park it would be Disneyland.

shmmrname

MK, not so much for the rides, but because it carries the most emotional impact. BTMRR and Splash are must-rides, even on a one-day stay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom