One Day Stay...Which park would you choose?

sarabi

I actually dreamt last night that it was my birthday and I had one day in Disneyworld, so it's funny that I see this question now.
Although DAK is my favorite park, I don't think I could spend an entire day there all at once, so I choose EPCOT. There's more to do and Spaceship Earth and Soarin' are two rides that I know I could enjoy over and over again without getting tired of them.
In my dream, I was at EPCOT but the entire time I was wondering what was happening over at DAK and wishing I could visit it too...

PKliveonStage

You know I thought that maybe it would be different if it were just me or me with my wife and girls...but honestly it's the same answer...

Magic Kingdom all the way!!!

You have a little bit of everything there. Action...adventure...good eats...good music...great character interaction...it's the total package!

I mean how many places in the world can you sail with pirates...bounce with Tigger...go over a waterfall...ride a runaway train...blast into space...have lunch with Cinderella...I think you see where I'm going with this.

Besides...I've never been any other place on the planet where I felt more at peace with myself and more like a kid again than in the Magic Kingdom. Add to that the gift of experiencing it with my wife and little girls...it says it right in the name of the name of the place...MAGICAL!

LOL my boyfriend and I just did a on day stay a couple of weeks ago... we picked Epcot... I think that would be my choice every time. It is my favorite park! :wave:

mickey7879

Magic Kingdom...It's just my favorite! It's where we got engaged.....the first park we visit when we get to Disney and the last before we leave!

DonaldDoleWhip

Magic Kingdom! There's a lot to do there for a full day, you can easily explore the monorail hotels for a break, and the park just has the most magic to me.

KaliSplash

I seem to recall this question a while back and I haven't waded through the pages to see if I answered earlier.

But there is no question. The Magic Kingdom.

For me, the parks rate in order of creation. Magic Kingdom, Epcot, DHS, Animal Kingdom. Exception to rule for water parks, where the newest is the best.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom