One Day Stay...Which park would you choose?

Hrudey3032

I love Epcot so much but I will say this I do not feel like I am truly at WDW unless I have ridden the classics HM,BTMRR,POC, and TTA.So Magic Kingdom....but just barely over Epcot.

BTW wouldnt it be fantastic if WDW was like Walmart? 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year always open! I would love to do a park marathon. 24 hours at the WDW Resort parks now that would be a adventure!

Vernonpush

Whichever park is open the longest for the day, so I can get as much done as possible. (Which usually means MK or Epcot.)

yeti

Well, considering its my favorite park in all of Disney, I would DEFINITELY go to Sea World.

The one with the big water tower thing is pretty cool too, especially the Who Wants to be a Millionaire show.

I heard somewhere that that place is getting some kind of American Idol show...thats gonna be AWESOME!! I sooo hope they do that!!!!!!!

November Girl

I'd have to say Animal Kingdom too (and that's assuming I've already been to the other parks on some other trip) You have a brand new-state-of-the-art trhill ride in Eversest, Kali River (a personal favorite) a very detailed and park-like setting overall. Plus it just doesn't feel as frantic as the other parks...it's relaxing and exciting at the same time!!

NEmickeyfan

say what??!!

Well, considering its my favorite park in all of Disney, I would DEFINITELY go to Sea World.

The one with the big water tower thing is pretty cool too, especially the Who Wants to be a Millionaire show.

I heard somewhere that that place is getting some kind of American Idol show...thats gonna be AWESOME!! I sooo hope they do that!!!!!!!

Sea World??!!:shrug: Millionaire show is no more.
For the most Disneylike experience, I say Magic Kingdom. Crowded...yes, but the hours are longer and finishing the day with Wishes is magical!

SAV

If I somehow got to go without the kids it would be EPCOT. If they were with, then I would do MK for them.

CubsRock

I would start my day in Epcot, ride Soarin immediately, then Test Track, SSE, and Maelstrom. Then I would hop on the monorail and finish my day at the magic kingdom.

debpeduz

Hands down, EPCOT!
We always visit this park more than the others and usually have at least 2-3 (if not more) dining reservations at a location in EPCOT. A trip would not be complete unless we spent as much time at EPCOT as possible!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom