Oga's Cantina at Disney's Hollywood Studios

DisneyGigi

I can’t see paying the price for the drinks here, with the review given. If you want a good drink go to a full service bar location and order off menu and tip well. (Or even if you order on menu, tip well, the next one you order will be the much better.) 😬 If doing it for the experience, that is a different thing.

tissandtully

I can’t see paying the price for the drinks here, with the review given. If you want a good drink go to a full service bar location and order off menu and tip well. (Or even if you order on menu, tip well, the next one you order will be the much better.) 😬 If doing it for the experience, that is a different thing.
I mean, I’d like to go inside at least once.

trainplane3

Literally the worst website back-end systems and infrastructure.
Fixed it for you. You're welcome!

Maybe Ticketmaster bought all the openings left to scalp them over on StubHub. 😛

Seriously though. Disney's website sucks. Hire some real IT people back, WDW.
There was a time that I wanted to work in IT for Disney. After that mass layoff and then partial panic rehire, I lost most interest. Seeing their systems crumble like this (or literally any other way) kill any want I had. Luckily I work for a company that heavily invests in IT since they know how important it is and how a security breach can seriously damage their business.

Fun fact, Disney is just starting to move to VoIP. Isn't that sad? I was talking to some voice techs down there that said Disney is looking to grow their group. I'd like to apply for that but what happens later on is what concerns me with such a budget conscious company.

BoarderPhreak

...There was a time that I wanted to work in IT for Disney. After that mass layoff and then partial panic rehire, I lost most interest. Seeing their systems crumble like this (or literally any other way) kill any want I had. Luckily I work for a company that heavily invests in IT since they know how important it is and how a security breach can seriously damage their business.

Fun fact, Disney is just starting to move to VoIP. Isn't that sad? I was talking to some voice techs down there that said Disney is looking to grow their group. I'd like to apply for that but what happens later on is what concerns me with such a budget conscious company.
Yeah, I had the same notions (among others). That handling of IT is a serious blemish on taking them seriously as an employer.

They probably still run on a mainframe buried under Communicore, LOL. Doesn't sound like ANY kind of IT work I'd want to be involved in. Budget minded, but wanting to hook up new, off-shore code to ancient technologies that can't be easily changed because they're tied into X, Y and Z. Hard pass.

Soccerbrad

Does anyone know if all of the drinks are served all day? I got a 10:35am but was really excited to try the beers that were brewed for the land (I’m a big beer guy). I’m now seeing a “breakfast” menu that didn’t have the beers listed. Any insights?

Rose&Crown

So I got a reservation on 9/1 around 1pm....what happens if the land and/or the park is at capacity when we arrive? We’ll be there really early but still. Has this been announced?

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
I couldn’t get past the Falcon page either, so I ended up calling. International long distance on my dime. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I ended up getting two ADR’s, but they’re a little messed up. One was supposed to be for 2 on 9/4, and the other for 4 on 9/6.

According to MDE, the reservation for the 4th is actually for 35 minutes earlier than I booked ... and it is also for 4 people.

I’m sure some totally random strangers will want to join us for drinks at 11:10 am, right?!?

JenniferS

Does anyone know if all of the drinks are served all day? I got a 10:35am but was really excited to try the beers that were brewed for the land (I’m a big beer guy). I’m now seeing a “breakfast” menu that didn’t have the beers listed. Any insights?
When I booked (on the phone), I was told that breakfast ended at 10:00. Didn’t sound right to me, but the CM double checked. 🤷🏼‍♀️

ToTBellHop

When I booked (on the phone), I was told that breakfast ended at 10:00. Didn’t sound right to me, but the CM double checked. 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s what is listed but I doubt it. They show 6 am to 10 am. Perhaps for this fall, that’s the case, but once the 9 am park openings return, they surely are not limiting their breakfast options to just 1 hour.

JenniferS

That’s what is listed but I doubt it. They show 6 am to 10 am. Perhaps for this fall, that’s the case, but once the 9 am park openings return, they surely are not limiting their breakfast options to just 1 hour.
Agreed. We’re going the first week of September.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom