Oga's Cantina at Disney's Hollywood Studios

KingdomofDreams

Tried online multiple times today but ultimately got all 3 experiences booked via the app with only a brief wait. Never could get in using the website.

There was a 2 1/2 hour wait to try to book on the phone last night. I had even gotten the perfect time on my chosen date and to the very last screen online before it kicked me out. Now there is nothing left and I’m quite unhappy.

There was a 2 1/2 hour wait to try to book on the phone last night. I had even gotten the perfect time on my chosen date and to the very last screen online before it kicked me out. Now there is nothing left and I’m quite unhappy.

A happy update here. There must have been a glitch last night as today plenty of availability has now appeared, and so I am booked in!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I can’t see paying the price for the drinks here, with the review given. If you want a good drink go to a full service bar location and order off menu and tip well. (Or even if you order on menu, tip well, the next one you order will be the much better.) 😬 If doing it for the experience, that is a different thing.

I know your credit card get's charged if you don't show up, but what if you show up, and just don't buy anything, wonder if that counts as showing up?

wserratore1963

One thing is certain, based on the lack of reservations available ( I spent 2 1/2 hours yesterday on phone-NO Luck) There will be plenty of crowds of SWGE. I can't get a reservation for this trip (8/28 - 9/4) The earliest reservation I could find is 10/23. Once again the roll out of this info and reservation opening has been a bust. So many frustrated people, both AP's and first timers. Facebook pages are filled with rants.
I am, really so surprised that with all this advanced planning time Disney had; this seems really poorly executed.
Let's hope it's only a glitch and things get better. We are still looking forward to the trip!

ToTBellHop

One thing is certain, based on the lack of reservations available ( I spent 2 1/2 hours yesterday on phone-NO Luck) There will be plenty of crowds of SWGE. I can't get a reservation for this trip (8/28 - 9/4) The earliest reservation I could find is 10/23. Once again the roll out of this info and reservation opening has been a bust. So many frustrated people, both AP's and first timers. Facebook pages are filled with rants.
I am, really so surprised that with all this advanced planning time Disney had; this seems really poorly executed.
Let's hope it's only a glitch and things get better. We are still looking forward to the trip!
Poorly executed? It’s a lounge with limited capacity. There are restaurants that have been around for decades that are booked 180 days out.

I understand it sucks being left out, but not everyone can do everything. It’s better than having people stand in line for 5 hours to get a juice with 3 mL of vodka.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I know it doesn't help your situation, but the venues have very low capacity. It really wouldn't take much for them to be filled. Even with low crowds in the park, Oga's would easily be at capacity nearly all the time.

wserratore1963

Poorly executed? It’s a lounge with limited capacity. There are restaurants that have been around for decades that are booked 180 days out.

I understand it sucks being left out, but not everyone can do everything. It’s better than having people stand in line for 5 hours to get a juice with 3 mL of vodka.
Understood - thanks for your point.

Surferboy567

I got one for January...yesterday scared me. Can’t book other experiences though keep getting a “something went wrong” error.

ppet

I tried both the app and phone yesterday with no luck for 11/3 thru 11/9, but I just got off the app and now have a party of 8 booked for 11/6. If you tried yesterday definitely try again today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom