*-*-Official "Celebration 25" Virtual Photo Album-*-*

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
I have one of him signing an autograph for me...I'll dig it up and post it in a bit.

Talk about luck - Martin was one of the people I had on my list to at least shake hands with. So at the fountain in the morning I'm standing there in the crowd waiting and I hear the man in front of me say something to someone nearby and he has the accent. So I'm thinking "Worst he could say is no Im not the guy..." so I pipe up with pardon me, are you Martin? And wouldn't you just know it he was. So I got to not only meet him but there was a group of about four of us that carried on a conversation for about 45 minutes, it was just great. Martin is an awesome guy and everybody was walking up thanking him for his videos and posts. There were several times he was signing autographs - this is from the morning.
IMG_0031-1.jpg

WDWcouple

Here are a few that we've had the time to upload and resize

EC25-7.jpg

EC25-4.jpg

EC25-3.jpg

EC25-2.jpg

EC25-10.jpg

EC25.jpg

We're not amateurs here.... Straight for the Litre of Becks at Biergarten
TaraEC25-5.jpg

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The only person who has a picture of me is Master Yoda. His daughter felt bad that I was standing all alone and she wanted a picture. I can't speak for my appearance in it since it was after all day + the rain, but oh well.

Now when a picture is posted its a game of "Where's TheBeatles"... for me at least :)
I will make sure I get that picture from her and post it. We got home late last night and have not even looked at my pictures yet.

Matpez

Yeah, i got to the group photo like 5mins too late :( I saw everyone dispersing and heading off. Then the 5pm meet was at 6 and i was clueless (and pouted lots about it) then it rained.. and rained.. the deluge.. and since the dessert reception was inside I couldn't just swing by and say hello, i didn't even know where to swing by and say hello.

I tried :(

So, basically, it started early and I barely made it, but when the disney execs were there and going to be in it... it had to happen then...
I wanted to meet you too... I think we all did... :wave:

Back to the posts!

Jim MacPhee, Erin Wallace, and the Future World CMs:

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_022_Medium_.jpg

So you were right next to me... thats my hand on my video camera. I waited in that spot right from rope drop to be there.

I have posted my first set of photos from Celebration 25 here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=466328. Enjoy! :wave:
not working for me... it reports a php error.

Just found another great video for those of you who attended Celebration 25- you'll love it. :animwink: [FONT=Verdana,Arial]Epcot's 25th birthday celebration[/FONT]

Just links me to the homepage.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
looking at the pic... im to the left of Thebeatles

Aww you shoulda told me you were going to be there... we coulda met up! :)
i know. i havent run into you here in awhile... i didnt know your status (if you were still a CM etc etc) maybe next time. :wave:

I will make sure I get that picture from her and post it. We got home late last night and have not even looked at my pictures yet.
i counting on your pics. last night sam andi went through mine and they arent the best with that subpar camera i had compared to yours. :lol:

i give you all permissions to post any of me and "the gang"

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
i counting on your pics. last night sam andi went through mine and they arent the best with that subpar camera i had compared to yours. :lol:

i give you all permissions to post any of me and "the gang"
Even though it was not from the 25th anniversary I will definitely have to post our "Pirates of the Crystal Skull" picture.

Crazy4WDW1

Here are some photos, courtesy of Orlando Attractions Magazine...

203255812-L.jpg

203256140-L.jpg

203256402-L.jpg

203256756-L.jpg

203257126-L.jpg

203416708-L.jpg

Contact me at www.attractionsmagazine.com if you'd like any of these mailed to you in high resolution.

Great photos! That me, with the dark hair in the silver party hat holding my Figment! LOL! My son along with my friend and her daughter are also wearing the matching silver hats and Celebrate 25 t-shirts!! I'll have to post my photo of us with Jim MacPhee!!

tirian

Great photos! That me, with the dark hair in the silver party hat holding my Figment! LOL! My son along with my friend and her daughter are also wearing the matching silver hats and Celebrate 25 t-shirts!! I'll have to post my photo of us with Jim MacPhee!!

I recognize several folks from this picture! I didn't realize that you guys were wearing yellow lanyards. (Since I couldn't really participate anyway, I didn't keep up with the event planning.)

Jenn and Adam did a fantastic job. :sohappy:

Expo_Seeker40

Was anyone looking for me?

....oh wait I was in New York :cry:

Thank you again for everyone for your photos/videos and above all commitment for celebrating EPCOT's 25th!

RHeath2

Talk about luck - Martin was one of the people I had on my list to at least shake hands with. So at the fountain in the morning I'm standing there in the crowd waiting and I hear the man in front of me say something to someone nearby and he has the accent. So I'm thinking "Worst he could say is no Im not the guy..." so I pipe up with pardon me, are you Martin? And wouldn't you just know it he was. So I got to not only meet him but there was a group of about four of us that carried on a conversation for about 45 minutes, it was just great. Martin is an awesome guy and everybody was walking up thanking him for his videos and posts. There were several times he was signing autographs - this is from the morning.
IMG_0031-1.jpg

Hey! You caught him while he was signing my autograph! I recognize my pencil. We must have been standing somewhere near each other. I had a bright orange hat on, if you can place it.

RHeath2

Sorry for the double post, but I got a few pictures added.

First, the one and only Martin Smith signing my autograph for me!
DSC_0034.jpg

Next, a view of the crowd before the event started.
DSC_0043.jpg

Finally (for now) someone made Horizons Fastpasses!
DSC_0050.jpg

Figment82

1465067111_44c0f043ec_b.jpg

That's it for today. Join us next time when Epcot turns 25!

I'm the one in the black shirt holding the silver SSE Mouse ears, my mom is to my left in the white shirt. I'm so sorrry to the person behind me (whose name I've forgotten) - I didn't realize I was blocking you!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Even though it was not from the 25th anniversary I will definitely have to post our "Pirates of the Crystal Skull" picture.
oh... it was part of the weekend as a whole... so yes, i think that it should be posted. otherwise, you post would look like everyone elses :lol:

I'm the one in the black shirt holding the silver SSE Mouse ears, my mom is to my left in the white shirt. I'm so sorrry to the person behind me (whose name I've forgotten) - I didn't realize I was blocking you!
it was nice meeting you and your mom during the group photo. man, how long did we have to hold that pose?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom