*-*-Official "Celebration 25" Virtual Photo Album-*-*

Figment82

Did everyone who wanted a Photopass of the group photo get a pass number? If not, here's the one from my card - the photos turned out nice! I might have to get them (it's a shame it had to be split into 3 separate ones).

WDWH-4M6W-3U4J-7Q97

TheBeatles

groupphoto2.jpg

jedimaster1227

Did everyone who wanted a Photopass of the group photo get a pass number? If not, here's the one from my card - the photos turned out nice! I might have to get them (it's a shame it had to be split into 3 separate ones).

WDWH-4M6W-3U4J-7Q97

For some reason, it didn't let me use that number because it is already associated with another account. Can someone get the photo (we would reimburse you) and then send us the copy, so we can distribute it afterwards?

Figment82

For some reason, it didn't let me use that number because it is already associated with another account. Can someone get the photo (we would reimburse you) and then send us the copy, so we can distribute it afterwards?

Oh shoot - I didn't even think of that. I'm definitely seriously considering purchasing the 3 photos, so I will happily scan them in and send them to you. I know a bunch of other people got Photopass cards as well, so I think we are definitley covered.

BSikor

The ticket to see Marty Sklar. Awesomeness! I sat next to Marni1971 (Martin) during the 4:30 presentation. Its too bad everyone couldn't see Martin squirm as we were showed never before seen (or to be filmed/photographed) concept art. He was a delight to be around. I also sat next to Jeffb (Jeff) and Mattpez (Matt) and his wife were also in attendance. I believe Bskior (Brian) and his wife were there too... I can't really remember :shrug: Sorry Brian!

Yes, I was sitting in front of you guys. Its all good, there were so many people around. I turned around when they were showing the concept art for the "lost pavilions" of the World Showcase as Martin as moaning. I was checking to see if he was still alive. :)

sillyspook13

1465067111_44c0f043ec_b.jpg

That's it for today. Join us next time when Epcot turns 25!

Okay, from what I know or haven't forgotten (sorry)

Third from the left in the back row in white (Jedi) four in from him in center in the blue figment shirt with her hand up is Jenn (figments friend) two down in the black wdwradio shirt is Lou Mongello. Hiding behind the Viking horns in white with his hand up is John.

Front row to the far left in blue is brkgnws and two down is me.

I wish I could remember more.

If you're in the picture, please add it to the list.[/QUOTE]

I'm just to the left of center in my red and white retro shirt and the new hat.:wave:

tirian

I want to see a pic of Martin.

I've a great deal of respect for him and would like to match a face to the name. :)

It's cool to see everyone else, too! In fact, I recognize some of you folks from seeing you in the parks...

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
I want to see a pic of Martin.

I've a great deal of respect for him and would like to match a face to the name. :)

It's cool to see everyone else, too! In fact, I recognize some of you folks from seeing you in the parks...

Ask and ye shall receive - Martin on the right and me on the left:
IMG_0032-1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom