*-*-Official "Celebration 25" Virtual Photo Album-*-*

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I do believe I met you! :lol:

And I also believe I was huddled under an umbrella with two of your kids waiting for Illuminations! :lol:
thats funny. i didnt the same thing walking to italy and the rain storm of 8:45. wow, that was an interesting few minutes infront of the Trader, i was putting on my poncho so i could forge ahead and the other 2 people were making out. yep, a little awkward.

Crazy4WDW1

I do believe I met you! :lol:

And I also believe I was huddled under an umbrella with two of your kids waiting for Illuminations! :lol:

Were you the "Rain" with Spence? Yep! That was me and yes again to the umbrella! That's my son Tim and my friend's daughter Shayna you were with! They had a blast with your group. We LOVE Spence! He apparently loved his Figment we got him!

Epcotfan21

Can someone help me out here? I swear I'm not going crazy, but I thought it was in this thread. Someone had posted multiple pictures of inside WoL for the Food and Wine festival and now I can't find them any where. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Epcotfan21

i have two of them on page 14
Yea, I saw those. But this person had posted pics of the front of Body Wars and you could see the Coach's Corner in one of them, along with other pics of how they were using it for the Food and Wine festival. Thanks for the help though.

EPCOT.nut

As do I! That is far too crowded to even be considered enjoyable. :p

:lol::lol: The lady in front of me with the Green Bay backpack was a little too close for comfort - the pack kept rubbing on me because she was a very animated person. Also she kept saying she would not be in the crowd except that she wanted to get a picture of the ceremony for a friend. She did leave before it all started - that was good because I don't mind suffering with die-hards but not with civilians. :king:

DisneyChik17

:lol::lol: The lady in front of me with the Green Bay backpack was a little too close for comfort - the pack kept rubbing on me because she was a very animated person. Also she kept saying she would not be in the crowd except that she wanted to get a picture of the ceremony for a friend. She did leave before it all started - that was good because I don't mind suffering with die-hards but not with civilians. :king:

I was trying to warn my BFF today about planning a trip with me. I told her she has never done anything like go to Disney with someone who is obsessed. She thinks it's a joke, but I told her about the site and how I just like to play with prices and dates on-line. She was shocked. It was like she met a whole new person today. She had no idea.

nibblesandbits

I was trying to warn my BFF today about planning a trip with me. I told her she has never done anything like go to Disney with someone who is obsessed. She thinks it's a joke, but I told her about the site and how I just like to play with prices and dates on-line. She was shocked. It was like she met a whole new person today. She had no idea.
I think that's how my friends would feel about me if they saw me here and how I am REALLY about Disney. She knows I like it, but not how MUCH I like it.

DisneyChik17

I think that's how my friends would feel about me if they saw me here and how I am REALLY about Disney. She knows I like it, but not how MUCH I like it.

Exactly. She was like "Oh. Yea. You love Disney World." I was like "No, Jessica, I :sohappy:LOVE:sohappy: Disney World." I'm still not sure if it has clicked with her. Oh well, she will learn. She will see.

EPCOT.nut

Yeah, I told a friend who has been to WDW with me before that we had a meet with all of us that talk on the internet and she looked at me with mixed humor and surprise. :lol: I am not the kind of person to be in a "chat room" and I am not good in crowds unless it is a concert. I loved being in the crowd waiting for the re-dedication. Yeah I was sweating, but I was also listening to people talk.

There was this guy near us in a hawaiian shirt that sang every word to "Listen to the Land" - who was that? Horizons78 - he was standing to the left of you. I was right there when y'all were talking to Martin and I had to keep myself quiet so I would not bust into your conversation! :ROFLOL:

Also whoever dressed as Dreamfinder with Figment on your shoulder - you and your girl were just precious. We had the pleasure of walking out after Illuminations and they played Spark - and you recited every word. I was soaked and tired but grinning listening to you. Thanks.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Hi Joel! :wave:

I fell asleep at the beginning of my plane ride and only woke up when my face smacked the window from turbulence and when we landed.

I will make sure I get that picture from her and post it. We got home late last night and have not even looked at my pictures yet.
As promised the picture of the illusive Beatle along with my oldest daughter Brittney.

P1140511.jpg

And just for those that are interested a picture from the night before at MNSSHP that jmaxwell007 and myself have entitled "Pirates of the Crystal Skull".

P1130952.jpg

jedimaster1227

As promised the picture of the illusive Beatle along with my oldest daughter Brittney.

And just for those that are interested a picture from the night before at MNSSHP that jmaxwell007 and myself have entitled "Pirates of the Crystal Skull".

P1130952.jpg

I love this picture... I think if we get enough MNSSHP pictures, we could do a segment somewhere about it... That gets me thinking... :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom